Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

Prime Chewbacca vs TPM Darth Maul (H2H only) Empty Prime Chewbacca vs TPM Darth Maul (H2H only)

February 21st 2020, 1:46 pm
Maul is not allowed to use The Force (he’s allowed to use Force Augmentation is allowed tho) or his saber staff and Chewy doesn’t have his bowcaster.

Last edited by AlakanSpacewalker on February 21st 2020, 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Prime Chewbacca vs TPM Darth Maul (H2H only) Empty Re: Prime Chewbacca vs TPM Darth Maul (H2H only)

February 21st 2020, 1:47 pm
Maul gets ragdolled
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

Prime Chewbacca vs TPM Darth Maul (H2H only) Empty Re: Prime Chewbacca vs TPM Darth Maul (H2H only)

February 21st 2020, 2:01 pm
ILS wrote:Maul gets ragdolled

How so?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 21st 2020, 2:18 pm
Banite scaling
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

February 21st 2020, 3:53 pm
What is that?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

February 21st 2020, 4:16 pm
I don't know about TFM Maul but TPM Maul loses
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

February 21st 2020, 5:45 pm
By no Force, are you saying he can't use it at all even in amping his physicals? Or just not offensively.

If the former, then he's pretty much the peak of his species and one of the best martial artists around. But the strength gap between the two is extremely large and not just that but Chewie isn't a slouching fighter in the H2H department either, he also has a great size advantage too.

This would probably be similar to Maul's fight against the Wampa, only Chewie doesn't have any of the hindrances that the Wampa had and is a much smarter fighter. So I could see Chewie winning.

Now if it's the latter, I'm more inclined to give Maul the win, because he can amp his physicals and be far faster and stronger than at just a peak level. It would be a long fight still just due to Chewie being as he is.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

February 21st 2020, 7:31 pm
By no Force, are you saying he can't use it at all even in amping his physicals? Or just not offensively.

Force augmentation is allowed tho I’m considering changing that because of the skill gap.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

February 21st 2020, 7:43 pm
AlakanSpacewalker wrote:

Force augmentation is allowed tho I’m considering changing that because of the skill gap.

Alright then I see it playing out as I said. A long fight, but Maul ends up winning.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

February 26th 2020, 3:06 pm
replace the zabrak with the stormie: 

Prime Chewbacca vs TPM Darth Maul (H2H only) Latest?cb=20100414162632
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum