Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Jaden Korr runs the TPM Council gauntlet Empty Jaden Korr runs the TPM Council gauntlet

January 26th 2020, 4:34 am
1.Eeth Koth
2.Even Piell
3.Adi Gallia
4.Oppo Rancissis 
5.Plo Koon
6.Ki-Adi Mundi
7.Depa Billaba
8.Yarael Poof
9.Saesee Tiin
10.Yaddle
11.Mace Windu
12.Yoda

Sabers 
Force
All out

No TCW (2008) showings or scaling chains
Prime Jaden
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Jaden Korr runs the TPM Council gauntlet Empty Re: Jaden Korr runs the TPM Council gauntlet

January 26th 2020, 5:23 am
Well, if we don't have TCW, most of these members don't have much to work with. Definitely stops at Yaddle though, imo.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Jaden Korr runs the TPM Council gauntlet Empty Re: Jaden Korr runs the TPM Council gauntlet

January 26th 2020, 5:29 am
Boi there’s plenty to work with now isn’t the time for fear 0.o
MP

January 26th 2020, 5:31 am
CuckedCurry wrote:Boi there’s plenty to work with now isn’t the time for fear 0.o

My guess is Adi Gallia.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

January 26th 2020, 6:20 am
Not sure honestly. A large majority of them is a lot better than him in sabers, where Korr unfortunately doesn’t have much to draw on, but I’m not sure which ones of them can handle his admittedly strong TK and lightning. I’d say he stops at either Koon , Rancisis or Gallia.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

January 26th 2020, 5:50 pm
What are some of Korr’s best feats?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 26th 2020, 6:25 pm
stops at either koon or rancisis
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 26th 2020, 6:27 pm
Stops at koth
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 21st 2021, 3:09 pm
Bump, TCW is allowed
Primarch
Primarch

January 21st 2021, 3:23 pm
Probably Yarael Poof because of his absorbing Coruscant destroying bomb (can't remember the name) feat.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

January 21st 2021, 5:02 pm
Stops at 1
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

January 21st 2021, 8:39 pm
HeartoftheForce wrote:Stops at 1

Can you explain why TPM Koth beats Jaden? I've been going all over the place with this battle in my mind and would like someone to explain their POV so I can lock the winner in.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

January 22nd 2021, 3:28 am
Rancisis
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 22nd 2021, 9:02 am
Eeth Koth.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum