Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Vader's stamina Empty Darth Vader's stamina

May 12th 2019, 1:34 am
I think this is the fifth of my Darth Vader threads but as a fan of the character and someone who feels like he's read all the material I feel left out on some of the stuff that I've missed. I didn't always have a critical eye when I was reading the novels, I read mostly for enjoyment not for the feets or the quotes. However I recently heard the Darth Vader possesses incredible stamina and I would very much like to see quotes that imply this. If you have any this is the thread to post them in.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Vader's stamina Empty Re: Darth Vader's stamina

May 12th 2019, 10:48 am
Bump
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 12th 2019, 1:53 pm
Bump bumpity bump

May 12th 2019, 3:11 pm
Why the hell are you bumping a thread that's only second on the board lmao?
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

May 12th 2019, 3:13 pm
I didn't know any quotes for vader stamina, but we have all of his feats... So why are you asking for quotes ?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

May 13th 2019, 3:04 am
Well, there's him surviving for days without his respiratory system, off of sheer willpower. And in the context of a fight, there's this:

He fought like a machine, too, with relentless blows and single-minded aggression. The first time they had dueled, in Starkiller's first life, Vader had displayed no anger at all - just determination, not to kill his apprentice, but to wear him into submission. The fight had raged across the training deck of the Executor for hours, with Starkiller never landing a single blow, no matter how he tried. He had gone from excitement at thinking that he had graduated to a new level of mastery to realizing just how much he had left to learn. More fuel had been added to the hatred he had felt for his Master and tormentor, along with a twisted kind of love for the man who made him stronger by showing him how weak he was. The fight had only stopped when Starkiller collapsed unconscious from exhaustion and was dragged by PROXY to his meditation chamber.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 13th 2019, 4:45 pm
i think there are such quotes in the rise of Darth Vader. If I manage to find them, i’ll put them in a subsequent post.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 15th 2019, 3:18 am
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 18th 2019, 8:41 pm
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 27th 2019, 12:35 am
Wookipedia is taunting me. I listened to the abridged version of Star Wars Dark Lord the Rise of Darth Vader and spoiled it for myself, but when I purchased the actual book and reread the parts I listened to i found the audiobook was missing parts (that tends to happen with abridged books) when I searched for things claiming Vader's stamina increased I couldn't find it. What I did find was tons upon tons of links and citations in wookipedia claiming one of the primary reasons Vader beat Bol Chatak on Murkhana, was due to his stamina. I don't think It's in my copy, I reread all the Vader segments and found nothing, so I checked reprints my best guess for an addition to have been cut out for the legends banner version that I own, and yes I know how stupid it is to think that, but It's either that, or they added a few extra sentences in the Dark Lord Trilogy which is even more asinine to believe. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION ON VADER'S STAMINA FROM THE BOOK DARK LORD THE RISE OF DARTH VADER, PLEASE COME FORWARD, IM DYING HERE.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

June 27th 2019, 12:48 am
Ask Padme
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 27th 2019, 12:55 am
Praxis wrote:Ask Padme

Not sure Vader ever had intercourse with padme if thats what you mean, if he did... well... it was likely forced since he was a raving lunatic as KFV and MFV... this joke just got real dark real fast...
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 27th 2019, 9:38 am
Wookipedia is taunting me. I listened to the abridged version of Star Wars Dark Lord the Rise of Darth Vader and spoiled it for myself, but when I purchased the actual book and reread the parts I listened to i found the audiobook was missing parts (that tends to happen with abridged books) when I searched for things claiming Vader's stamina increased I couldn't find it. What I did find was tons upon tons of links and citations in wookipedia claiming one of the primary reasons Vader beat Bol Chatak on Murkhana, was due to his stamina. I don't think It's in my copy, I reread all the Vader segments and found nothing, so I checked reprints my best guess for an addition to have been cut out for the legends banner version that I own, and yes I know how stupid it is to think that, but It's either that, or they added a few extra sentences in the Dark Lord Trilogy which is even more asinine to believe. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION ON VADER'S STAMINA FROM THE BOOK DARK LORD THE RISE OF DARTH VADER, PLEASE COME FORWARD, IM DYING HERE.

June 27th 2019, 11:55 am
Lmao.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 27th 2019, 1:19 pm
Everyday the text is gonna get larger until someone reponds, when I run out of font sizes i'll start posting it on random threads YOU WILL RESPOND TO ME!
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 27th 2019, 3:06 pm
You'll get banned if you spam it on random threads lol.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 28th 2019, 5:12 pm
YVH Cilghal wrote:i think there are such quotes in the rise of Darth Vader. If I manage to find them, i’ll put them in a subsequent post.

Hey buddy 😘
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 3rd 2019, 3:48 pm
Hmm, I gotta check my archieves.
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

August 8th 2019, 10:56 pm