Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 27th 2020, 11:40 am
Can’t really make a top 10 list. Too much things to consider, here are the candidates though:

Sith: Sidious, KF Vader, Dooku, Caedus, Vitiate, Krayt, Vol, Malgus, Maul, Marr, Plagueis, Malak and some others.

Jedi: Luke, Yoda, Mace, Anakin, Lucien Draay, Depa Billaba, HoT, Kyp, Jaina, B-team.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 28th 2020, 8:39 pm
Sith:
1. Darth Sidious
2. Exar Kun
3. Darth Krayt
4. Darth Caedus
5. Darth Vader
6. Emperors Wrath
7. Darth Malgus
8. Darth Tyranus
9.  Voice of the Emperor
10.  Darth Plagueis

Jedi:
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda
3. Ood Bnar
4. Ferleen Snee
5. Cin Drallig
6. Anakin Skywalker
7. Mace Windu
8. Mara Jade Skywalker
9. Anakin Solo
10. Kyp Durron


Last edited by Vaelias on December 29th 2020, 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 28th 2020, 9:16 pm
Didn't you place Maul>Kun?
The Merchant
The Merchant

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 28th 2020, 10:30 pm
Just gonna rank Sith since I need to go thru tons of post ROTJ stuff before making a list on the Jedi. I'll give rough reasons on why they're on said positions.

1. Palps
2. Vitiate
3. Nihilus

These guys can end worlds with a thought, 'nuff said.

4. Krayt Reborn.

Krayt keeping up with Luke and being able to pull off drain on Abeloth who is way more powerful than Vader and Palps according to Luke and more powerful than Unuthul is still impressive and his Reborn self is even stronger. Needed to get his ass dumped in a star to keep him down.

5. Darish Vol

Caused Abeloth great pain thru a Psychic battle and made ger unleash her City of Gladd feat cause of the anguish he caused her.

6. Anakin ROTS.

Said by Palpatine to surpass all Sith before him and is noted by Lucas to be roughly Palpatines level in ROTS, who already has accolades pointing him to be one of the most powerful Sith in history.

7 thru 10 definitely need to think more on it since there's many characters that can fit these positions but not enough info to really connect the dotz.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 7:47 am
@VictreebelVictr wrote:Didn't you place Maul>Kun?

yes, base Kun
this is post ritual pre wall of light Kun
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 9:02 am
Malgus and Wrath are there but Maul isn’t? I thought you had Maul above all prior Sith.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 9:13 am
Imagine that.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 9:48 am
@KingKopecz wrote:Malgus and Wrath are there but Maul isn’t? I thought you had Maul above all prior Sith.

except for ones invented after mauls supremacy quotes
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 2:29 pm
Sith:

Sheev
Plagueis / Valkorion
Darth Vader (pre-suit)
Later Banite Sith that receive Banite scaling (Tenebrous, and few others)
Dooku / Krayt 
Honorable mentions or too hard to rank: Vol and Jacen Solo
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 4:04 pm
@Vaelias wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:Malgus and Wrath are there but Maul isn’t? I thought you had Maul above all prior Sith.

except for ones invented after mauls supremacy quotes
So Malgus>Kun? What the hell? Brother, you rely way too much on that silly quote.
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 4:24 pm
@VictreebelVictr wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:Malgus and Wrath are there but Maul isn’t? I thought you had Maul above all prior Sith.

except for ones invented after mauls supremacy quotes
So Malgus>Kun? What the hell? Brother, you rely way too much on that silly quote.
Nah tbf Malgus is actually a beast so him being above Kun makes a lot of sense. TPM Maul being above Kun is ridiculous tho lmao.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 4:31 pm
@KingKopecz wrote:
@VictreebelVictr wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:Malgus and Wrath are there but Maul isn’t? I thought you had Maul above all prior Sith.

except for ones invented after mauls supremacy quotes
So Malgus>Kun? What the hell? Brother, you rely way too much on that silly quote.
Nah tbf Malgus is actually a beast so him being above Kun makes a lot of sense. TPM Maul being above Kun is ridiculous tho lmao.
Ragnos scaled to ANH Palpatine.

Exar Kun>Marka Ragnos/ANH Palpatine>Malgus
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 4:34 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
In what way is Ragnos Palpatine level? Maybe we can discuss that once he beats Jaden.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 4:53 pm
@VictreebelVictr wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:
@VictreebelVictr wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:Malgus and Wrath are there but Maul isn’t? I thought you had Maul above all prior Sith.

except for ones invented after mauls supremacy quotes
So Malgus>Kun? What the hell? Brother, you rely way too much on that silly quote.
Nah tbf Malgus is actually a beast so him being above Kun makes a lot of sense. TPM Maul being above Kun is ridiculous tho lmao.
Ragnos scaled to ANH Palpatine.

Exar Kun>Marka Ragnos/ANH Palpatine>Malgus

What? no he doesn't at all lol, TPM Palpatine would crush Ragnos
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 5:08 pm
Average Sith Spirits screwed with ANH Sidious, while living Ragnos>>them all.

Though I will admit, this is variable.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 5:29 pm
@VictreebelVictr wrote:Average Sith Spirits screwed with ANH Sidious, while living Ragnos>>them all.

Though I will admit, this is variable.

Source for them being average, please? They were the spirits of Sith on Korriban. It's never mentioned how many, who they are or exactly what happened.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 5:41 pm
dude, ragnos >>>> luke, literally. go read a novel smh
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 6:10 pm
@BreakofDawn wrote:
@VictreebelVictr wrote:Average Sith Spirits screwed with ANH Sidious, while living Ragnos>>them all.

Though I will admit, this is variable.

Source for them being average, please? They were the spirits of Sith on Korriban. It's never mentioned how many, who they are or exactly what happened.
Well, they were all nameless. If any of the Sith Lords were of a higher position (like Naga Sadow or Ludo Kressh), they would likely have been named.

For example, if the texts were to say "Ventress killed a group of Jedi", then it is reasonable to assume none of them were prominent figures such as Yoda or Kenobi.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 7:10 pm
@BreakofDawn wrote:
@VictreebelVictr wrote:Average Sith Spirits screwed with ANH Sidious, while living Ragnos>>them all.

Though I will admit, this is variable.

Source for them being average, please? They were the spirits of Sith on Korriban. It's never mentioned how many, who they are or exactly what happened.

Sidious literally tells us that it's the same Dark Lords we see him visit in DE.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 7:16 pm
@LadyKulvax wrote:
@BreakofDawn wrote:
@VictreebelVictr wrote:Average Sith Spirits screwed with ANH Sidious, while living Ragnos>>them all.

Though I will admit, this is variable.

Source for them being average, please? They were the spirits of Sith on Korriban. It's never mentioned how many, who they are or exactly what happened.

Sidious literally tells us that it's the same Dark Lords we see him visit in DE.
Where does he say that and what were the spirits?
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

December 29th 2020, 7:34 pm
Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Main-qimg-dd9240aed4d95865ada915e1fda0f840

We see the Dark Lords three times on-screen. Once when Sidious visits them on Korriban in Dark Empire. Once when Nadd takes Kun to the same place on Korriban and finally, when they appear to Kun and Droma to make them the new Dark Lords.
Sponsored content

Top 10 Sith and Jedi?  - Page 8 Empty Re: Top 10 Sith and Jedi?

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum