Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

(READ OP) Battle misconceptions: Darth Vader (Legends) - DEFUNCT  - Page 3 Empty Re: (READ OP) Battle misconceptions: Darth Vader (Legends) - DEFUNCT

December 22nd 2019, 10:26 pm
On a more relevant note: bogged down by work so will probably be delaying my first post (the duel on Kessel) until after Christmas.
AlexSerp
AlexSerp

(READ OP) Battle misconceptions: Darth Vader (Legends) - DEFUNCT  - Page 3 Empty Re: (READ OP) Battle misconceptions: Darth Vader (Legends) - DEFUNCT

December 23rd 2019, 8:17 am
I can't wait for the analysis. Good luck.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

December 23rd 2019, 2:24 pm
When this is over I can help I have a feeling that the rotj fight is going to be the place where I can help the most. For now I'll be watching your career with great interest
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 23rd 2019, 5:27 pm
ISV they need you to complete the Vader brigade.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 23rd 2019, 5:29 pm
hey, i dont like the idea of my vader wankery being a team now.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 23rd 2019, 5:31 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:hey, i dont like the idea of my vader wankery being a team now.
Being a brigade is a key part of raising your character, it’s what the Revan and Sheev brigade have. Being a lone wolf as resulted in lowering of characters in the past (Jacen, Kun, and Vader notably.)
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 23rd 2019, 5:34 pm
i did my part to be honest. people just havent looked at it. i actually hate wank, so when people try to say that im doing such a thing, it gets on my nerves tbh lol
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 23rd 2019, 5:35 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:hey, i dont like the idea of my vader wankery being a team now.
I mean, @HellfireUnit and I were here first, so technically it's our Vader wankery.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 23rd 2019, 5:47 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:^ Take EC's word for it, he's kind of the longstanding expert here.
It is normal, what are you trying to say?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 23rd 2019, 6:27 pm
seems like u have not read my Vader's placement blog then smh. this poor child, thinking he can hang with the big dogs.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

December 23rd 2019, 6:59 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:seems like u have not read my Vader's placement blog then smh. this poor child, thinking he can hang with the big dogs.
Bro all jokes aside, who is Vader's second apprentice after Galen? Not counting minor acolytes this is his second secret apprentice.

Hell here's an easy one where is Darth Vader's darkside amped palace located?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 23rd 2019, 7:12 pm
Isv wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:seems like u have not read my Vader's placement blog then smh. this poor child, thinking he can hang with the big dogs.
Bro all jokes aside, who is Vader's second apprentice after Galen? Not counting minor acolytes this is his second secret apprentice.

i think he has had more than just 2 apprentices, but i think u mean lumiya in this case.

mustafar is canon only, i believe, so its not there, is it?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

December 23rd 2019, 7:19 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
Isv wrote:

i think he has had more than just 2 apprentices, but i think u mean lumiya in this case.

His secret full trained apprentices are Tau , Flint, Galen, Dark apprentice, SK, And lumiya

His legends palace is on vjun
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 23rd 2019, 7:24 pm
damn, i actually knew that vjun part lol wtf is wrong with me hahaha
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

December 23rd 2019, 10:18 pm
Isv wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
Isv wrote:

His secret full trained apprentices are Tau , Flint, Galen, Dark apprentice, SK, And lumiya

You mean Tao right? Though I'm pretty sure he's a Non-Canon character.

Unless you were just listing just to listing then fair enough.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

December 23rd 2019, 11:21 pm
Zenwolf wrote:
Isv wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
Isv wrote:

You mean Tao right? Though I'm pretty sure he's a Non-Canon character.

Unless you were just listing just to listing then fair enough.
Yeah I spelled it wrong but he is a canon character I believe he is mentioned I one of the old web articles and the tfu campaign guide, I'll find them if you like
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

December 24th 2019, 12:13 pm
Isv wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
Isv wrote:

I notice Kharys is missing from that list, yet you included Flint, who is from the same source (70's-80's Marvel comics). Heck, I'd argue Kharys was a greater apprentice to Vader than Flint was, since Flint had less than a year of training before Vader's death.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

December 24th 2019, 12:57 pm
 Isv wrote:

Yeah I spelled it wrong but he is a canon character I believe he is mentioned I one of the old web articles and the tfu campaign guide, I'll find them if you like

Hm, don’t recall him mentioned in TFU CG. But sure I’m curious now.

Last edited by Zenwolf on December 24th 2019, 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

December 25th 2019, 4:33 pm
@BreakofDawn: I did my best to remove off-topic comments from the thread.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 25th 2019, 5:41 pm
@breakofdawn sorry to destroy ant's progress in deleting unnecessary comments from this thread, but i believe u said u were start this after christmas or something? do u have an idea of when?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

December 25th 2019, 5:45 pm
Underachiever599 wrote:
Isv wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
Isv wrote:

I notice Kharys is missing from that list, yet you included Flint, who is from the same source (70's-80's Marvel comics). Heck, I'd argue Kharys was a greater apprentice to Vader than Flint was, since Flint had less than a year of training before Vader's death.
Kharys isn't nearly as impressive and I don't think we can really class her as a full trained apprentice. Kharys had her hide handed to her by an untrained luke skywalker in the air which was her domain. Vader granted a portion of his lower to Kharys, but she just doesn't live up to the hype. Flint on the other hand matched luke beat for beat as of rotj for a little while, a MUCH better feat imo
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

December 25th 2019, 6:10 pm
Isv wrote:

Kharys isn't nearly as impressive and I don't think we can really class her as a full trained apprentice. Kharys had her hide handed to her by an untrained luke skywalker in the air which was her domain. Vader granted a portion of his lower to Kharys, but she just doesn't live up to the hype. Flint on the other hand matched luke beat for beat as of rotj for a little while, a MUCH better feat imo

Ya know honesty, I would have liked to seen more of Flint. He only had a few appearances, but he could have been a good character.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 25th 2019, 7:05 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:@BreakofDawn: I did my best to remove off-topic comments from the thread.
Cheers, mate.

@lorenzo.r.2nd Might start it tomorrow so might have them down by the evening.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 25th 2019, 7:17 pm
Oh no. Bod is British
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 25th 2019, 7:18 pm
...Yes?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum