Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tondemonai
Tondemonai

Thread announcement (help wanted): The Trial and Transformation of Arhul Hextrophom Empty Thread announcement (help wanted): The Trial and Transformation of Arhul Hextrophom

December 3rd 2019, 9:00 pm
I’m tackling Cult Encounters this week & plan on re-reading Supernatural Encounters after that, & sideboarding key excerpts & quotes relevant to the lore, powerscaling of certain characters & entities expounded upon in each, & doing something of a respect thread for the abstract tier of SW (Celestials, second generation Celestials/Bedlams, etc.). It’s a large undertaking & there’s certainly excerpts I have in mind that I know I want help interpreting for the thread, so I thought I’d j make a little psa saying it’s happening & that help interpreting some things would be great. Also if anyone has quotes handy or in mind that would be beneficial to have in the thread please drop em here! V v high so hoping this was all legible lmao.

Last edited by Tondemonai on December 7th 2019, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Thread announcement (help wanted): The Trial and Transformation of Arhul Hextrophom Empty Re: Thread announcement (help wanted): The Trial and Transformation of Arhul Hextrophom

December 3rd 2019, 9:57 pm
I would definitely join you on this, but I plan on waiting until after finals are over and the final version is released in a week or two.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Thread announcement (help wanted): The Trial and Transformation of Arhul Hextrophom Empty Re: Thread announcement (help wanted): The Trial and Transformation of Arhul Hextrophom

December 3rd 2019, 10:08 pm
oh thats cool.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

December 4th 2019, 1:04 am
Reading Dark Rendezvous currently, but good luck on your venture.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

December 4th 2019, 6:04 am
I won't be able to actively contribute but you can PM for quotes if you want to.

December 7th 2019, 11:25 am
Thanks y’all. Ant I’ve been thinking the same, I completely left it out making the post (lmao) but I’m planning on doing Cult & then the full release of SE when I can get ahold of it. Hoping it’ll be on the Timeline again.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum