Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

Meetra Surik & Atris vs. Shaak Ti & Luminara Unduli Empty Meetra Surik & Atris vs. Shaak Ti & Luminara Unduli

on Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:11 pm
Everyone is in their prime; setting is Dantooine. Who wins?
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level Three
Level Three

Meetra Surik & Atris vs. Shaak Ti & Luminara Unduli Empty Re: Meetra Surik & Atris vs. Shaak Ti & Luminara Unduli

on Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:15 pm
I'd take Atris over Unduli, especially given SF!Bastila scaling.

Surik's obviously MVP, so team 1 without a doubt.
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

Meetra Surik & Atris vs. Shaak Ti & Luminara Unduli Empty Re: Meetra Surik & Atris vs. Shaak Ti & Luminara Unduli

on Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:21 pm
What’s that scaling? I’m not familiar.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:22 pm
Team two in a stomp. Ti solos.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level Three
Level Three

on Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:29 pm
@King Joker wrote:What’s that scaling? I’m not familiar.

Bastila on the Star Forge says she is on par with all but the most powerful Jedi Masters, Masters she clarifies earlier as containing Vrook Lamar. Kavar is confirmed to make up for Lamar's greater skills by having extremely potent Force powers by comparison, which again makes Kavar more powerful than Vrook. Atris with the dark side and the trove of Sith holocrons is obviously more powerful than Kavar.
Dolph
Dolph
Level Three
Level Three

on Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:49 pm
Team 1
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:16 pm
Lmao, Bastila's own word doesn't mean shit. People who fall under the influence of dark side babble nonsense crap.
winebottle
winebottle

on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:31 pm
Not seeing Atris hold her own against Ventress

Leaning team 2

Not sure who’d win between Ti and Surik
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Level Three
Level Three

on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:39 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:Lmao, Bastila's own word doesn't mean shit. People who fall under the influence of dark side babble nonsense crap.

So she isn't even as strong as that, is your defense? Lmao.
Bergmar
Bergmar

on Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:56 pm
Team 1

also Meetra solo

Meetra>>>>Shaak Ti>Atris=Luminara

IMO
Seturna
Seturna

on Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:03 pm
@Bergmar wrote:Team 1

also Meetra solo

Meetra>>>>Shaak Ti>Atris=Luminara

IMO
Why is Meetra above Shaak?
Bergmar
Bergmar

on Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:58 pm
@Seturna wrote:Why is Meetra above Shaak?

I do not think that Shaak will be able to kill everyone at the Malachor Academy alone.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

on Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:01 pm
Well, I don't see anyone at Malachor Academy taming a Sarlacc and go toe to toe with Starkiller. Do you?
Bergmar
Bergmar

on Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:10 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:Well, I don't see anyone at Malachor Academy taming a Sarlacc and go toe to toe with Starkiller. Do you?

Sion will be able to 2 Starkillers and Sarlaccs. Traya 5-10.
Seturna
Seturna

on Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:12 pm
@Bergmar wrote:
@HellfireUnit wrote:Well, I don't see anyone at Malachor Academy taming a Sarlacc and go toe to toe with Starkiller. Do you?

Sion will be able to 2 Starkillers and Sarlaccs. Traya 5-10.
How is Sion-the guy who has hardly any impressive feats to his name) gonna win against Starkiller?
Bergmar
Bergmar

on Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:20 pm
@Seturna wrote:How is Sion-the guy who has hardly any impressive feats to his name) gonna win against Starkiller?

He is immortal. And hysterical Starkiller never will break his will.
Seturna
Seturna

on Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:24 pm
@Bergmar wrote:
@Seturna wrote:How is Sion-the guy who has hardly any impressive feats to his name) gonna win against Starkiller?

He is immortal. And hysterical Starkiller never will break his will.
Unless the OT refers to have the opponents kill eachother, then that point is irrelvant. Given I believe the rules are, beat by making your opponent unconsious(KO). Correct me if im wrong. Which I often am, lol.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal

on Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:57 pm
Team 2. While I’m not very impressed by Ti, Luminara’s contention with Ventress is likely greater than anything Atris and arguably Meetra have done.

on Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:39 pm
Team 1.
TenebrousWay
TenebrousWay

on Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:35 pm
Meetra is the MVP but Atris might be a significant weak link.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

on Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:26 pm
Team 2
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

on Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:12 pm
Team 1
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum