- BreakofDawnLevel Seven
November 21st 2019, 11:06 am
If Cade's power largely works by locating the shatterpoints in a being and fixing them/breaking them (allowing him to bring people back from the brink of death or outright kill them), would someone like Mace Windu or Jacen Solo have also been able to learn it?
- lorenzo.r.2ndLevel Three
November 21st 2019, 11:21 am
dark transfer has to do with destroying the object in question by putting in stress on the weak point. technically speaking, any force user can figured those out by being skilled enough with the force (the force can tell u anything u want to know, if u use it correctly, hence how letting the force flow through works in a duel, it moves u onto the right path in said duel without u having to think actively about it), so all they need to do is put in stress in said weak points. ill say yes, then?
- Can any shatterpoint user learn Cade's healing technique?
- Can a Force user draw upon the dark side for years and avoid the destructive side effects?
- What would happen if a Force user took these drugs?
- Weakest force user that can TP Watto?
- How did Luke learn the Force so quickly when it takes other Jedi (including Anakin) years if not decades? And how long did he train with both Yoda and Kenobi?
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum