Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

How powerful is Darth Tenebrous? - Page 2 Empty Re: How powerful is Darth Tenebrous?

October 29th 2019, 6:30 pm
It’s 10 super battle droids in a narrow corridor laddy, anyone but the absolute best would have difficulty with that
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

How powerful is Darth Tenebrous? - Page 2 Empty Re: How powerful is Darth Tenebrous?

October 29th 2019, 6:36 pm
ziggy's favorite scaling chain is TPM Kenobi >> Droideka > SQ Luke and Mara >> SQ Luke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ROTJ Luke ~ Vader
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 30th 2019, 6:01 am
Eurgh. No offence to Az, but that scaling makes my head hurt.
O-Siri
O-Siri

October 30th 2019, 10:49 am
Not a fan of TTW(I find Stover and Luceno's respective takes on the character to be contradictory) but his intellectual accomplishments put him on a higher pedestal than the apprentices IMO. If I was just going by the DP novel, I'd say he can hold his own to the apprentices. His feats are few but still impressive and he has proximity to early book Plagueis and Venamis the latter of whom I think is underrated.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

October 30th 2019, 11:28 am
@Azronger awesome thanks. How do you think he would hold up against Maul in a fight?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 30th 2019, 3:05 pm
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:@Azronger awesome thanks. How do you think he would hold up against Maul in a fight?

As I said, his placement among PT heavyweights is uncertain for me. It could be greatly outclasses Maul or he could be around Maul's level or even below that - no way to know for sure.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

October 30th 2019, 4:12 pm
Azronger wrote:
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:@Azronger awesome thanks. How do you think he would hold up against Maul in a fight?

As I said, his placement among PT heavyweights is uncertain for me. It could be greatly outclasses Maul or he could be around Maul's level or even below that - no way to know for sure.
Ok  How powerful is Darth Tenebrous? - Page 2 1289255181
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

October 30th 2019, 4:54 pm
he should stomp TPM maul but not TCW.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum