Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only)

November 13th 2019, 12:26 am
Kun, great fight. Zannah is fodder here
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Exar Kun vs Darth Maul vs Darth Zannah (sabers only)

November 13th 2019, 12:57 pm
Maul without trouble.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 13th 2019, 1:17 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Exar Kunt wins.

Maul without trouble.
Flip flopper
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 2:04 pm
You expect me to maintain an opinion that I held several months ago and keep rigidly to every stance, to never be convinced by an argument ect? If you do, you're about as retarded as the character who's avi you share.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 13th 2019, 6:00 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:You expect me to maintain an opinion that I held several months ago and keep rigidly to every stance, to never be convinced by an argument ect? If you do, you're about as retarded as the character who's avi you share.
You will never, ever disrespect Emperor Caedus like that again. I was merely pointing out how your opinion has changed, hence I said "Flip flopper" because you are constantly changing sides and viewpoints.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 13th 2019, 6:35 pm
>Changes a viewpoint months later.
>"Constantly"...

Bruh, are you fucking serious rn?
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 13th 2019, 6:48 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:>Changes a viewpoint months later.
>"Constantly"...

Bruh, are you fucking serious rn?
It's alright buddy.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum