Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Jaina solo vs Obi wan kenobi  Empty Jaina solo vs Obi wan kenobi

October 13th 2019, 3:18 am
Both in their prime
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Jaina solo vs Obi wan kenobi  Empty Re: Jaina solo vs Obi wan kenobi

October 13th 2019, 3:20 am
kenobi, not a good fight. Jaina just isn’t impressive
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

October 13th 2019, 3:21 am
Kenobi. He’s contended with the likes of Anakin, who in sabers scales well beyond Caedus as far as I know.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 13th 2019, 3:25 am
You disappoint me MP.

OT-Kenobi one shots.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

October 13th 2019, 3:26 am
Kenobi. it's not much of a fight.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

October 13th 2019, 3:51 am
Jaina
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 13th 2019, 8:34 am
Kenobi.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

October 13th 2019, 10:09 am
Kenobi with relative ease.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

October 13th 2019, 2:02 pm
Kenobi absolutely shreds. Vastly better feats in every category.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 13th 2019, 2:39 pm
The case for Jaina is based on an accolade that is obvious hyperbole and her beating a one armed, distracted Jacen with a hole in his gut while she was amped substantially. She dies horribly and does not have a single good feat to her name.

Last edited by DC77 (Reborn) on October 13th 2019, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

October 13th 2019, 2:55 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:The case for Jaina is based on an accolade that is obvious hyperbole and her beating a one armed, distracted Jacen with a whole in his gut while she was amped substantially. She dies horribly and does not have a single good feat to her name.
winebottle
winebottle

October 24th 2019, 1:13 am
Kenobi in a solid fight
I've forgotten a lot about what I've read about Jaina over the last few years, but I think she'd probably lose for a majority unless she abuses her force power.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 26th 2019, 8:33 pm
Jaina has some decent feats but nothing exemplary. Her best feats are probably these:

Jaina extended her hands. She hit the Sith with a force blast that Luke had not thought she still had the strength to deliver, and all four enemies went tumbling backward.

Jaina pointed at the center of the formation, then reached out in the Force and began to shove one of the AirStraekers toward a wingmate. The second evaded, and the first aircraft began to struggle against her grasp. The rest of the squadron opened fire a second later.

[i]Jaina set the electrobinoculars to scan and peered down the tunnel she was keeping open through the green cloud. Even with all the foliage stripped away by Chiss defoliators, it was nearly impossible to see very far through the thick timber. But eventually, she did glimpse a muzzle flash from beside a fifty-meter mogo. She gave the tree a fierce Force shove and sent it crashing to the jungle floor.
[/i]

I think most people will agree that these are feats Kenobi could pretty handily replicate.

Kenobi in a decent fight.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

October 26th 2019, 9:32 pm
I mean, I’d say Jaina has some nice feats like the shadow bomb ones, but she’s outmatches here. Particularly since I hold Caedus at a bit above Dooku, and she’s shitstompable by him.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

October 27th 2019, 2:56 am
@WalkingInCircles since debunking Jaina feats has become my specialty, here we go, will address the first one: 

Jaina extended her hands. She hit the Sith with a force blast that Luke had not thought she still had the strength to deliver, and all four enemies went tumbling backward.

Is there really anything impressive in blasting sith sabers, whom Ben Skywalker can kill in a few seconds? This feat also completely exhausted her to the point where she became unconscious. While obviously she was already weakened before but I see really nothing remotely impressive in this.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 27th 2019, 11:57 am
MasterCilghal wrote:@WalkingInCircles since debunking Jaina feats has become my specialty, here we go, will address the first one: 

Is there really anything impressive in blasting sith sabers, whom Ben Skywalker can kill in a few seconds? This feat also completely exhausted her to the point where she became unconscious. While obviously she was already weakened before but I see really nothing remotely impressive in this.
"I think most people will agree that these are feats Kenobi could pretty handily replicate." 

I will say however that the fact that she did that while exhausted is an impressive showing in itself. 
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum