Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Which sith wins?

3 - 20%
7 - 47%
0 - 0%
5 - 33%

Total Votes: 15

Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Which sith wins?  Empty Which sith wins?

October 4th 2019, 11:10 am
Round 1=Duelling

Round 2=Force fight

Round 3=All out

Note this is not sphere naga sadow. It was a accident. It's normal state sadow

Last edited by DarthAnt66 on October 4th 2019, 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : To op)
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Which sith wins?  Empty Re: Which sith wins?

October 4th 2019, 11:15 am
Note that Naga Sadow in his sphere has his powers amplified a thousandfold. It's probably best to have the match-up without him in the sphere.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

October 4th 2019, 11:43 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:Note that Naga Sadow in his sphere has his powers amplified a thousandfold. It's probably best to have the match-up without him in the sphere.

I don't really know how to edit away the "sphere" but i wrote instead that it's normal state sadow
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

October 4th 2019, 11:47 am
Fixed for you. Which sith wins?  1289255181
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 4th 2019, 11:55 am
Per accolades, probably Muur.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 4th 2019, 12:22 pm
Ragnos.

Edit for raisins. Ragnos while lacking in feats definitely has the greatest hype out of any of the people listed here and imo that should be enough.

Last edited by StrangerThingsFan77 on October 4th 2019, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 4th 2019, 12:39 pm
@BreakofDawn @StrangerThingsFan77 You have 24 hours to give more substantive reasons or your posts will be deleted. The rules command it.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 4th 2019, 12:41 pm
On topic, Freedon Nadd probably has the most concrete evidence in his favor, but that doesn't mean he wins this of course. Being unknown doesn't make you inherently weak, so it's impossible to judge how Marka Ragnos for example would fare against him.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

October 4th 2019, 1:17 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:Fixed for you. Which sith wins?  1289255181

Thanks ant. I can't all about this site yet.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

October 4th 2019, 5:27 pm
Ragnos because of his pretty insane hype and his feats with Tavis
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

October 4th 2019, 5:43 pm
Nadd due to a clear advantage in feats over everyone except Muur, who he counters rather well. 

Having Sadow and Nadd in the same poll doesn't amount to much considering Nadd beat and killed Sadow
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

October 4th 2019, 6:05 pm
Cheth wrote:Nadd due to a clear advantage in feats over everyone except Muur, who he counters rather well. 

Having Sadow and Nadd in the same poll doesn't amount to much considering Nadd beat and killed Sadow

I just took old ancient sith.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 4th 2019, 6:37 pm
Cheth wrote:Nadd due to a clear advantage in feats over everyone except Muur, who he counters rather well. 

That was Sadow's spirit. We don't know how he compares to his corporeal iteration.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

October 4th 2019, 6:44 pm
Azronger wrote:

That was Sadow's spirit. We don't know how he compares to his corporeal iteration.

SWTOR retconned it to Sadow's physical body.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

October 4th 2019, 6:55 pm
Muur or Nadd. Nadd>Sadow>Ragnos who was defeated by a padawan. Also in KOTOR it has been declared as Sadow being the strongest among the ancient Sith (except Nadd whose tomb was in Dxun) iirc.
DoA
DoA

October 5th 2019, 9:14 am
I've yet to see anyone debunk the case I posted for Sadow>Sidious back on CV  Which sith wins?  4233314142
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

October 5th 2019, 9:19 am
Ragnos probably has the best hype and is the greatest on paper. I'll back him, tentatively.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 5th 2019, 11:02 am
DoA wrote:I've yet to see anyone debunk the case I posted for Sadow>Sidious back on CV  Which sith wins?  4233314142

May you link or restate the case here?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

October 5th 2019, 11:05 am
Ragnos or Nadd, both who are superior to Sadow. I don't think Muur really has any feats to suggest he's clearly above Nadd or Ragnos and they both have better accolades and more advanced knowledge.

Ragnos again strikes me as better than Nadd. Head of the procession of Sith spirits even after Nadd and Sadow joined him in the grave, anointed Kun and Ulic, never fled from Korriban but ruled it with an iron fist for 100 years, Vitiate's master, etc.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 5th 2019, 1:02 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:
Azronger wrote:

SWTOR retconned it to Sadow's physical body.

Where?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

October 5th 2019, 1:07 pm
"Sadow was even powerful enough to stave off the inevitable. He placed himself in a near-death slumber, which he remained in for hundreds of years, waiting until someone would come to take his place... Nadd’s arrival reawakened Naga Sadow, who took Nadd as his apprentice. When Nadd emerged from his training, he destroyed Sadow and took his place as Dark Lord of the Sith." - SOR codex

We also know Sadow's spirit was still around in 3756 BBY* (i.e. after Nadd, Kun, and Malak), and Sadow's spirit was chilling around in SOR.

*https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mission_to_Yavin_4
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

October 5th 2019, 1:37 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
DarthAnt66 wrote:"Sadow was even powerful enough to stave off the inevitable. He placed himself in a near-death slumber, which he remained in for hundreds of years, waiting until someone would come to take his place... Nadd’s arrival reawakened Naga Sadow, who took Nadd as his apprentice. When Nadd emerged from his training, he destroyed Sadow and took his place as Dark Lord of the Sith." - SOR codex

We also know Sadow's spirit was still around in 3756 BBY* (i.e. after Nadd, Kun, and Malak), and Sadow's spirit was chilling around in SOR.

*https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mission_to_Yavin_4

There is also this one:

SWTOR Codex wrote:Although Nadd learned much from a Sith holocron, he craved more. Nadd traveled to Yavin Four where he encountered the Massassi, savages who were once servants of the Sith Lord Naga Sadow. Nadd defeated them easily, and the awestruck Massassi took him to Sadow, who rested in a suspended animation chamber.

Unaware of the Sith Empire rebuilding itself on Dromund Kaas, Sadow believed Nadd was the acolyte he had been waiting for. But he underestimated Nadd's craving for power, and Nadd soon killed Sadow and left Yavin Four behind. Nadd settled on the distant world of Onderon, becoming a legendary tyrant.

Source: https://swtor.jedipedia.net/en/cdx/galactic-history-37-freedon-nadd
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 5th 2019, 1:42 pm
TOR can suck it. Well, at least Freedon Nadd is confirmed more powerful than Naga Sadow.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

October 5th 2019, 8:30 pm
It said he destroyed him, not how.
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

October 5th 2019, 9:30 pm
Impossible to tell.  Marka has the greatest hype and is more or less confirmed to be > Sadow by the time of his death. With all of Sadow ambitions and dreams of expanding the Sith Empire, he didn't dare make a move on Ragnos, either through deception or direct confrontation.

Kressh even believed Sadow could smite Sadow from his grave:
Which sith wins?  Untitl10

Its probably just Kressh exaggerating, but it obviously shows how immensely powerful Ragnos was in life if he's revered and feared even in death.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum