Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gianfi
Gianfi

Rank deities from strongest to weakest Empty Rank deities from strongest to weakest

September 23rd 2019, 2:09 pm
Title pretty much already sums it up, we have several being in SW who can be considered deities: Abeloth, the Father/Son/Daughter, Bedlam Spirits and likely more I don’t remember. Can you rank all these beings from strongest to weakest?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Rank deities from strongest to weakest Empty Re: Rank deities from strongest to weakest

September 23rd 2019, 2:18 pm
Are we including Supernatural Encounters?
Gianfi
Gianfi

Rank deities from strongest to weakest Empty Re: Rank deities from strongest to weakest

September 23rd 2019, 3:06 pm
Yes
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 23rd 2019, 3:09 pm
Sheev Wankatine >>> The Ones = the Celestials >/= Abeloth > the Bedlam Spirits > Waru > Mother.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

September 23rd 2019, 3:09 pm
Here is @LSDMB 's list:

1. Elegast
2. Lluxos
3. Wutzek
4/5 Eipha/Niphal
6/7 Xurz/Marutz
8/9/10/11. Bedlam Spirits
12/13. Typhojem/Mnngaal Mngaal
14. Oodaryl
15. Waru (and Oodaryl's other offspring)
16. Tharagorrogaraht

I haven't fully dived into SE yet though (waiting for the final release and confirmation it's Legends).
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 23rd 2019, 3:26 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:Here is @LSDMB 's list:

1. Elegast
2. Lluxos
3. Wutzek
4/5 Eipha/Niphal
6/7 Xurz/Marutz
8/9/10/11. Bedlam Spirits
12/13. Typhojem/Mnngaal Mngaal
14. Oodaryl
15. Waru (and Oodaryl's other offspring)
16. Tharagorrogaraht

I haven't fully dived into SE yet though (waiting for the final release and confirmation it's Legends).
I've never heard of most of these beings. I assume Elegast is the Father, but who are the others (except the BS & Waru, I know who they are)?

Last edited by BreakofDawn on September 23rd 2019, 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

September 23rd 2019, 3:29 pm
They're from Supernatural Encounters, an upcoming book that will likely be Legends canon. I'll be making a thread later in the week explaining SE. Rank deities from strongest to weakest 1289255181
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 23rd 2019, 3:30 pm
Sounds awesome, looking forward to it. Not sure I like that we're finding out loads of information about the Ones, though. Makes them seem less mystical.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

September 23rd 2019, 3:31 pm
The book's all about the origins of the Celestials and their creations.
Deronn_Solo
Deronn_Solo

September 23rd 2019, 9:12 pm
Damn, Bedlam Spirits are that low?
LSDMB
LSDMB

September 23rd 2019, 11:12 pm
Deronn_Solo wrote:Damn, Bedlam Spirits are that low?
The only people above them are the Celestials kek, they're basically the highest you can be without being a Celestial.
Shioz
Shioz

September 24th 2019, 5:23 am
Just wondering why Celestials are superior to Bedlam Spirits?
LSDMB
LSDMB

September 24th 2019, 9:08 am
Shioz wrote:Just wondering why Celestials are superior to Bedlam Spirits?
Because:
1. The most powerful character is stated by Leeland Chee to be the Father, a Celestial
2. In supernatural encounters one of the Celestials was capable of creating all four Bedlam Spirits, and destroying them after he created them if they hadn't fucked off.
3. The Bedlam Spirits haven't really displayed any powers beyond the Celestials
Shioz
Shioz

September 25th 2019, 4:09 am
Thanks for the info, I definitely have to read supernatural encounters. I knew about Leeland's quote, but iirc talked about the most powerful Force user, not the character in general, so I had doubts.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum