Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

AOTC Anakin explained Empty AOTC Anakin explained

September 19th 2019, 11:41 am
AOTC Anakin explained Chosen10

A great quote from Galactic Campaign Guide. The quote attributes to Anakin immense applicable Force power (which is consistent with Mace saying AOTC Anakin has more power than him and is comparable with Yoda, Pablo saying AOTC Anakin is more powerful than ROTJ Vader, and AOTC Anakin breaking the Order's Force augmentation records) but lacks the "experience" to control that power (suggesting his integration of Force powers in battle is relatively lackluster). The quote also says "sometimes" Anakin "uses the Force in ways much more potent than he had planned," which may explain some of his high-end feats like the theta storm.

This is something I've been saying for a while now (see Super Fight III with @Azronger), and I think this likely holds true for Vaylin and Starkiller as well.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

AOTC Anakin explained Empty Re: AOTC Anakin explained

September 19th 2019, 12:03 pm
Pablo doesn't reference what version of Anakin that is superior to Vader. Even if the quote came out a year after AOTC, he may very well could be referring to Anakin in his ROTS prime, considering he was involved in the ROTS production, so he would have had some knowledge on how Anakin was going to be portrayed in ROTS

Last edited by SithSauce on September 19th 2019, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

September 19th 2019, 12:07 pm
SithSauce wrote:Pablo doesn't reference what version of Anakin that is superior to Vader. He may very well could be referring to Anakin in his ROTS prime, considering he was involved in the ROTS production.

It's obviously possible, but I think it's more than likely (i.e. 95%) that he's referring to AOTC Anakin given that's who the questioner is referring to. 

This quote helps easily reconcile that though.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

September 19th 2019, 12:10 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:
SithSauce wrote:Pablo doesn't reference what version of Anakin that is superior to Vader. He may very well could be referring to Anakin in his ROTS prime, considering he was involved in the ROTS production.

It's obviously possible, but I think it's more than likely (i.e. 95%) that he's referring to AOTC Anakin given that's who the questioner is referring to. 

Do u think we should verify this with Pablo?
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

September 19th 2019, 12:21 pm
RotS was in production during 2003, yeah, so I would assume Pablo is talking about RotS Anakin.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

September 19th 2019, 12:34 pm
SithSauce wrote:
DarthAnt66 wrote:

Do u think we should verify this with Pablo?

I doubt Pablo would really know what he was talking about back in 2003 (shrugs), but I think it makes sense you would respond to a question about AOTC Anakin by referring to AOTC Anakin. Again, though, this quote says AOTC Anakin is perhaps more powerful than even Yoda, so I don't think it really matters.
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

September 19th 2019, 6:25 pm
Skywalker’s power doesn’t really seem “applicable” in the sense that it’s readily and consistently available (relevant) for use if he’s unable to properly control it. Outside of extenuating circumstances, his powers rarely put him far beyond the leagues of Asajj Ventress during that time period.

Interesting quote, though. AOTC Anakin explained 1289255181
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

September 19th 2019, 6:26 pm
King Joker wrote:Skywalker’s power doesn’t really seem “applicable” in the sense that it’s readily and consistently available (relevant) for use if he’s unable to properly control it. Outside of extenuating circumstances, his powers rarely put him far beyond the leagues of Asajj Ventress during that time period.

Interesting quote, though. AOTC Anakin explained 1289255181

"Applicable" in the sense that it's not purely locked away in the way we think of "potential power." But, yeah, it's not readily and consistently available. AOTC Anakin explained 1289255181

That's especially important for people who try to scale AOTC Anakin's high-end TK feats off other Jedi and dark side acolytes.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 20th 2019, 12:40 pm
Great quote. Explains a lot. I'd also throw in the quote saying AotC Anakin has "boundless power" "at his disposal"
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 21st 2019, 6:16 am
Great quote.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum