Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Valkorion
Valkorion

scaling means valk > sidious (rots) Empty scaling means valk > sidious (rots)

September 18th 2019, 3:58 am
lmfao it's so clear
this is because dooku is too close to sidious and PT scaling chains are too small
say rots sidious = valk
rots sidious = yoda
yoda > dooku but not by too much, def not near ragdoll, even if you think yoda held back look at mace scaling and you get same answer
so dooku must be >>>> vaylin/outlander/arcann who get ragdolled and destroyed by valk with zero effort
then maul > vaylin/outlander/arcann too from TCW because dooku can't ragdoll maul, let's even say maul = vaylin/outlander
vaylin can near-ragdoll arcann, can maul ragdoll ventress? no way lmao, but let's say he can, then ventress = arcann
arcann >>>> Act III HoT >>>>> Act II HoT >>>>> Act I HoT >>>>> Vivicar
it would be too insane even to put qui gon with ACT III HoT (so ventress can ragdoll qui gon? lmao) and then tpm obi wan with Act II HoT (tpm obi wan is not even too much below tpm qui gon as the novel says) and then you have to say tpm obi wan can destroy like armies of jedi masters, like lol srsly?
try the same with - 
valkorion >>>> novel vitiate >> novel revan >>>>>>>>> nyriss >>>> meetra >>> traya >>>>>>>> 3 jedi council members
if valkorion is with rots sidious then dooku is above novel revan, ventress is above nyriss, tpm obi wan is above traya, tpm obi wan can ragdoll 3 jedi council members?
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

scaling means valk > sidious (rots) Empty Re: scaling means valk > sidious (rots)

September 18th 2019, 6:08 am
Well interresting scaling reflexion...
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

scaling means valk > sidious (rots) Empty Re: scaling means valk > sidious (rots)

September 18th 2019, 11:32 am
Yeah, Valk's chains are too long and extensive to have him be put with ROTS Sidious.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 18th 2019, 12:20 pm
There's definitely an element of truth to this.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

October 3rd 2019, 7:18 pm
Probably. That’s why I have Valk in the middle of DE and ROTJ Sidious. Which conveniently lets me put Revan at least around the PT Titans.
Ziggy
Ziggy

October 6th 2019, 4:52 am
The PT may just be that strong...

Elucidation: Post-Ruusan, the Jedi Order was totally centralised and all republic planets had to test the force sensitivity of their babies.  Jedi would select the best of the crop, if available, resulting in more powerful Jedi.  This is why I'd put them above the TOR and why it isn't too unfeasible for Kenobi to be >>>>>> their councillors. 

Conversely, this also why the PT >>>>>> NJO, in spite of the autism drummed up from their camp too.  They are in my eyes, just as pathetic as the TOR proudboys.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

October 6th 2019, 6:01 am
Prove that Dooku is close to Sidious
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum