Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66
Moderator
Moderator

Obi-Wan tribute video Empty Obi-Wan tribute video

September 10th 2019, 1:23 pm
A short little tribute made by me.

SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Obi-Wan tribute video Empty Re: Obi-Wan tribute video

September 10th 2019, 1:33 pm
Awesome vid. I have your Darth Maul BF2 mod installed btw, really fun map good job
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66
Moderator
Moderator

Obi-Wan tribute video Empty Re: Obi-Wan tribute video

September 10th 2019, 1:35 pm
@SithSauce wrote:Awesome vid. I have your Darth Maul BF2 mod installed btw, really fun map good job

Really? That's awesome. Note there's an easter egg where, if you jump into the lower gunship, Knightfall Vader will spawn with crazy powers and health.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Obi-Wan tribute video Empty Re: Obi-Wan tribute video

September 10th 2019, 1:59 pm
@DarthAnt66 wrote:
@SithSauce wrote:Awesome vid. I have your Darth Maul BF2 mod installed btw, really fun map good job

Really? That's awesome. Note there's an easter egg where, if you jump into the lower gunship, Knightfall Vader will spawn with crazy powers and health.
I think I found the mod through BattlefrontJDgamer's channel. At the time I didn't know you made the mod.
I think I did notice the KF Vader easter egg, as well as the DLC Kit Fisto easter egg.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66
Moderator
Moderator

Obi-Wan tribute video Empty Re: Obi-Wan tribute video

September 10th 2019, 2:38 pm
@SithSauce wrote:
@DarthAnt66 wrote:
@SithSauce wrote:Awesome vid. I have your Darth Maul BF2 mod installed btw, really fun map good job

Really? That's awesome. Note there's an easter egg where, if you jump into the lower gunship, Knightfall Vader will spawn with crazy powers and health.
I think I found the mod through BattlefrontJDgamer's channel. At the time I didn't know you made the mod.
I think I did notice the KF Vader easter egg, as well as the DLC Kit Fisto easter egg.

BattlefrontJDGamer was my best friend back in those days. I actually helped make his channel prominent via advertising on my channel, lol.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator
Moderator

Obi-Wan tribute video Empty Re: Obi-Wan tribute video

September 10th 2019, 3:00 pm
Great video.

_________________
Obi-Wan tribute video Sheev_sig_3
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Obi-Wan tribute video Empty Re: Obi-Wan tribute video

September 10th 2019, 3:01 pm
Good vid.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Obi-Wan tribute video Empty Re: Obi-Wan tribute video

September 10th 2019, 4:27 pm
I’ve seen it today. Great video
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Obi-Wan tribute video Empty Re: Obi-Wan tribute video

September 11th 2019, 2:41 pm
*whistles appreciatively*
Nice video.
Sponsored content

Obi-Wan tribute video Empty Re: Obi-Wan tribute video

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum