Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

Darth Sidious vs. Valkorion - feats competition Empty Darth Sidious vs. Valkorion - feats competition

September 8th 2019, 5:35 am
Whose best feats in each category wins out:

Telekinesis (environmental)
Telepathy (large scale)
Telepathy (small scale)
Lightning (environmental)
Rituals / Sorcery
Alchemy
Augmentation
Sense
Dominating opponents
Barrier/Durability
Cosmic
Spirit

Last edited by The Ellimist on September 8th 2019, 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Sidious vs. Valkorion - feats competition Empty Re: Darth Sidious vs. Valkorion - feats competition

September 8th 2019, 5:38 am
Besides Ritual/Sorcery, Palpatine dominates all.
Shioz
Shioz

Darth Sidious vs. Valkorion - feats competition Empty Re: Darth Sidious vs. Valkorion - feats competition

September 8th 2019, 7:40 am
Not sure about sorcery and rituals. In all other categories, Palpatine wins.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

September 8th 2019, 7:46 am
Telekinesis (environmental) - if Sidious TK'd the Lusankya, then clearly him. If Sidious really could crack the foundations of the Imperial Palace, then clearly him. Otherwise I'm not sure if either have direct environmental TK feats of note. But I'm inclined to think Sidious's musings about cracking Imperial Palace are accurate, and I think it's very possible that he could TK the Lusankya.
Telepathy (large scale) - Ziost vs. Byss, I'd say a wash.
Telepathy (small scale) - TP'ing DE Luke wins, so Sidious.
Lightning (environmental) - Sidious ashing sith spawns (?) vs. Valkorion disabling those ships, dunno.
Rituals / Sorcery - Vitiate's attempted galaxy ritual, Nathema and Ziost take it
Alchemy - Monoliths take it for Valkorion
Augmentation - Sidious of course
Sense - Sidious's described foresight in various parts of the OT take it
Dominating opponents - Sidious dominating mid-DE Luke takes it, but this is basically reverse scaling
Barrier/Durability - Sidious tanking Galen's suicide blast takes it
Cosmic - Sidious's unbalancing takes it
Spirit - Sidious seems to retain his power as a spirit but spirit Vitiate has Ziost, dunno
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 8th 2019, 8:03 am
Feats only, no scaling:

Telekinesis (environmental) - Sidious
Telepathy (large scale) - Sidious
Telepathy (small scale) - not sure
Lightning (environmental) - Sidious
Rituals / Sorcery - Valkorion
Alchemy - Valkorion
Augmentation - Sidious
Sense - Sidious
Dominating opponents - not sure
Barrier/Durability - Sidious
Cosmic - Sidious
Spirit - Sidious
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

September 8th 2019, 8:04 am
I suppose "dominating opponents" would inherently involve scaling
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 8th 2019, 8:10 am
The Ellimist wrote:I suppose "dominating opponents" would inherently involve scaling

Not what I meant. By "no scaling," I meant I'm not ascribing other people's feats to Sidious.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

September 8th 2019, 8:18 am
Right, but how can you define how impressive dominating opponents is if you don't use their feats? I guess "no scaling" just applies to outside that category.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

September 8th 2019, 12:24 pm
Telekinesis (environmental): Sidious even though I think that both the Lusankya and cracking the fortress aren't true TK feat.
Telepathy (large scale): Sidious because of the full army under his control
Telepathy (small scale): Don't know: Sheev have TP of DE Luke but Valk have TP domination of both Vaylin and Arcann in the Outlander mind.
Lightning (environmental): Valkorion because of the disabling of the ships while in the Outlander body
Rituals / Sorcery: Valkorion because of the galactic killing ritual
Alchemy: Valkorion via the Monoliths
Augmentation: Sidious seen each time he use his lightsaber, something that Valk didn't even care for.
Sense: No idea 
Dominating opponents: Don't know: Sheev destroy the B-team versus Valk TP dominating Revan and Malak
Barrier/Durability: Sidious by tanking the Galen Marek blast
Cosmic: Sidious via the unbalancing of the force
Spirit : Valkorion under his spiritual form he can do something while sidious didn't do anything under his spiritual form.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 8th 2019, 2:21 pm
Telekinesis (environmental) - Sidious.

Telepathy (large scale) - Sidious.

Telepathy (small scale) - Idk.

Lightning (environmental) - Valkorion.

Rituals / Sorcery - Valkorion.

Alchemy - Valkorion.

Augmentation - Sidious.

Sense - Idk.

Dominating opponents - Valkorion.

Barrier/Durability - Sidious.

Cosmic - Sidious.

Spirit - Idk.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum