Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Arcann vs Darth Gean  - Page 3 Empty Re: Arcann vs Darth Gean

January 15th 2020, 2:49 pm
Azronger wrote:
BoD (Away) wrote:How does Qordis compare to spirit Valkorion?

Don't know. How does spirit Valkorion compare to Qordis?
Responding to a question with another question genuinely doesn't bode well, but some of Valk's feats include one-shotting a small army (including powerful Force sensitives), killing hundreds of people with unfocused lightning, ragdolling the Outlander, temporarily holding chained Vaylin, managing to somewhat manifest on Nathema despite his very existence as a manifestation of Force energy, etc. Arcann stood up against someone of this power for about a minute and a half and was only overpowered when Valk nearly killed the Outlander just to break through his barrier (which still didn't particularly harm Arcann other than knocking him backwards). What does Qoordis have to compare to these feats and why is he more impressive than spirit Valk?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 15th 2020, 3:39 pm
I never said Qordis is more impressive. I asked you how Valkorion compares to him and you just listed feats that don't relate to him.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 15th 2020, 3:42 pm
Which is why I asked: what does Qoordis or Gean have to compare? Arcann went toe to toe with spirit Valkorion and lasted a good amount of time against him.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum