Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

At which point did Darth Plagueis surpass Darth Tenebrous in power? Empty At which point did Darth Plagueis surpass Darth Tenebrous in power?

September 2nd 2019, 6:53 am
🥐
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

At which point did Darth Plagueis surpass Darth Tenebrous in power? Empty Re: At which point did Darth Plagueis surpass Darth Tenebrous in power?

September 2nd 2019, 6:59 am
Maybe after his first decades of training Sidious. Hard to tell.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

At which point did Darth Plagueis surpass Darth Tenebrous in power? Empty Re: At which point did Darth Plagueis surpass Darth Tenebrous in power?

September 2nd 2019, 7:04 am
So pre-fobosi massacre? Interesting 

Do you think he ever reached Tenebrous’ level of knowledge in terms of conventional knowledge?
MP

September 2nd 2019, 7:09 am
Why not? He had access to the same archives right? And expanded on it as well.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 2nd 2019, 7:11 am
True, but he disresgarded it all as useless and likely didn’t study all like Palpatine did. Either way I’m inclined to agree with you
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 2nd 2019, 8:45 am
I'd say he was Tenebrous' superior as of Part II.

Level Seven
Level Seven

September 2nd 2019, 2:42 pm
At which point did Darth Plagueis surpass Darth Tenebrous in power? 1289255181
O-Siri
O-Siri

September 2nd 2019, 2:57 pm
I like to think Venamis vs Plagueis was meant to be a proxy for Tenebrous vs Plagueis.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 2nd 2019, 3:12 pm
O-Siri wrote:I like to think Venamis vs Plagueis was meant to be a proxy for Tenebrous vs Plagueis.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 2nd 2019, 3:12 pm
Azronger wrote:I'd say he was Tenebrous' superior as of Part II.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

September 2nd 2019, 3:52 pm
Azronger wrote:I'd say he was Tenebrous' superior as of Part II.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum