Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Witness
The Witness

ROTS Obi Wan Kenobi vs Saba Sebatyne Empty ROTS Obi Wan Kenobi vs Saba Sebatyne

August 20th 2019, 3:36 pm
Standard rules
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

ROTS Obi Wan Kenobi vs Saba Sebatyne Empty Re: ROTS Obi Wan Kenobi vs Saba Sebatyne

August 20th 2019, 3:36 pm
Kenobi.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

ROTS Obi Wan Kenobi vs Saba Sebatyne Empty Re: ROTS Obi Wan Kenobi vs Saba Sebatyne

August 20th 2019, 3:40 pm
Kenobi
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 20th 2019, 3:44 pm
Saba
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 20th 2019, 4:21 pm
Kenobi though I could see a case for Saba.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

August 20th 2019, 4:22 pm
Can someone get me up to speed on Saba? She seems more of a Ventress or Fisto level threat to me.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 21st 2019, 5:34 am
ILS wrote:Can someone get me up to speed on Saba? She seems more of a Ventress or Fisto level threat to me.
I’m working on a blog about her most impressive feats. Not sure when it will come up but it will hopefully raise her.
Gianfi
Gianfi

August 21st 2019, 6:38 am
Kenobi
dark_globe
dark_globe

August 21st 2019, 3:30 pm
RoTS obi wan
Ziggy
Ziggy

August 21st 2019, 3:36 pm
Obi-Wan would spank all the NJO Jedi including a jobbing Luke. Saba is well within that threshold.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum