Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Lumiya vs Galen Marek Empty Lumiya vs Galen Marek

August 20th 2019, 1:17 pm
Galen Marek in his prime vs Lumiya in her prime
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Lumiya vs Galen Marek Empty Re: Lumiya vs Galen Marek

August 20th 2019, 1:21 pm
My knowledge on Galen is extremely limited, but Lumiya stands no chance here. She’s far too inconsistent (and her best showings have circumstances) to beat someone like Galen.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 20th 2019, 1:32 pm
Galen stomps lmao.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 20th 2019, 1:37 pm
Galen should overwhelm.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

August 20th 2019, 2:02 pm
Lumiya's unique lightwhip gives her a sizable advantage over Galen Marek in physical combat, as it's specifically designed to get around a Jedi who wields a single lightsaber. To my knowledge, Galen has never encountered anything even remotely analogous to her weapon. If she can stay in close, she might have a chance at beating him with it, considering she tooled post-RotJ Luke with it fairly easily in their first encounter, far before her own prime. 

That said, the moment Galen has a chance to bring Force powers into this, she loses. She has a couple tricky Force abilities, but she's a pretty inferior Force user, to my recollection, and I don't believe she has any answer to Force lightning. The best she's been shown capable of has been illusions and Force phantoms. Even then, she typically needed a nexus for her more impressive showings. Galen takes this by virtue of actually being a combative Force user.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

August 20th 2019, 2:19 pm
Galen TK's her out of the sky

Level Three
Level Three

August 20th 2019, 2:37 pm
Underachiever599 wrote:Lumiya's unique lightwhip gives her a sizable advantage over Galen Marek in physical combat, as it's specifically designed to get around a Jedi who wields a single lightsaber. To my knowledge, Galen has never encountered anything even remotely analogous to her weapon. If she can stay in close, she might have a chance at beating him with it, considering she tooled post-RotJ Luke with it fairly easily in their first encounter, far before her own prime. 

That said, the moment Galen has a chance to bring Force powers into this, she loses. She has a couple tricky Force abilities, but she's a pretty inferior Force user, to my recollection, and I don't believe she has any answer to Force lightning. The best she's been shown capable of has been illusions and Force phantoms. Even then, she typically needed a nexus for her more impressive showings. Galen takes this by virtue of actually being a combative Force user.
Jeensarai1 wants to know your location 

i’m  joking of course, it’s simply that this logic similar to that of Jeensarai or the other Youtube debaters is very uncommon here, although I don’t consider it inferior nor wrong.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 20th 2019, 2:40 pm
Galen force pushes her and she shatters into a billion pieces.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

August 20th 2019, 3:52 pm
Galen, obviously
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

August 20th 2019, 4:11 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:
Underachiever599 wrote:Lumiya's unique lightwhip gives her a sizable advantage over Galen Marek in physical combat, as it's specifically designed to get around a Jedi who wields a single lightsaber. To my knowledge, Galen has never encountered anything even remotely analogous to her weapon. If she can stay in close, she might have a chance at beating him with it, considering she tooled post-RotJ Luke with it fairly easily in their first encounter, far before her own prime. 

Jeensarai1 wants to know your location 

i’m  joking of course, it’s simply that this logic similar to that of Jeensarai or the other Youtube debaters is very uncommon here, although I don’t consider it inferior nor wrong.
The difference is, Jensaarai would just say something and not even attempt to give an example or any kind of evidence.

August 20th 2019, 5:28 pm
Plot twist: He is is Jeensarai1 lmao
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

August 20th 2019, 8:10 pm
Galen rips her to shreds
Sponsored content