Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Zannah vs Darth Malak - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Zannah vs Darth Malak

August 18th 2019, 7:57 pm
I honestly have SF Malak above Vader, and near Dooku, so I clearly think Malak wins. I think that Zannah sorcery really works more like a darker variation of TP, where if her will & strength > her opponent’s, she’ll win
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

August 18th 2019, 8:00 pm
Quorian Debatist wrote:What are Zannah's limits? Do we assume none? If someone has something they should regret, should she defeat them as well? Count Dooku for instance loses? KF Vader? Maul? Well, not Sheev because he's a monster... Yoda? GM Luke? Deep into LOTF Luke for sure, right?

If Malak were above or far above Bane in power but his willpower was somehow lower, would he be utterly useless here?

And how do we figure out willpower? Do they need to be one willpower point above Bane and they'll tank it? 2x Banes full of willpower? For example the tentacles; would they just need a lot of willpower to resist having their arm instantly disintegrated?

How do people judge her combat viability?
We assume she's shit and occasionally play devil's advocate because DMB is too busy fingering his asshole and sniffing it to defend his favourite book trilogy
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 18th 2019, 8:03 pm
Which one is DMB again?
TenebrousWay
TenebrousWay

August 18th 2019, 10:01 pm
Bane almost passed out after having his arm cut by the tentacles. One could as well cherry pick to state other characters have higher willpower than Bane.

To be honest, Zannah's sorcery is, more often than not, subject to no-limits fallacy.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 19th 2019, 3:29 am
I still think Malak's willpower is quite unimpressive, his dialogues in KOTOR shows how pathetic he is. Anyone thinks I am wrong? My opinion can most certainly change about him.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

August 19th 2019, 3:45 am
As in, the guy who fought through the Mandalorian Wars, surpassed Darth Revan and was able to control the Star Forge?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 19th 2019, 8:00 am
Yeah, we need @LSDMB here

Level Four
Level Four

August 19th 2019, 8:09 am
What exactly shows how pathetic Malak is? He was rather impressive, as a bro Vader of sorts. Malak says that he thinks that none in the order could get past the first wave of droids, and the order boasts the likes of Vima Sunrider, (possibly Nomi as well?), Vrook Lamar, and many more powerful Jedi, and if Malak can give Revan (who’s superior to the rest of the order), an incredible fight, that’s not really pathetic, is it?
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

August 19th 2019, 8:20 am
None of the Sunriders were alive by KotOR.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 19th 2019, 8:33 am
My bad then, sorry. I thought since Vima trained Meetra, she’s probably have survived.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 19th 2019, 9:26 am
I meant he is pathetic mentally. His goals, ambitions and will seem to be real poor.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 19th 2019, 9:34 am
His goal (take over the galaxy), ambition, see goal. That’s what every Siths goals are in a nutshell.He was extremely powerful, and doesn’t have any trauma for Zannah to exploit.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 19th 2019, 9:50 am
Revan slicing his jaw, him always being beneath the Revan is are traumas. His mental state is solely focused on prooving himself to be better than his master and attract some attention to himself. He is envious of Revan. He is quite a fragile character.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 19th 2019, 9:52 am
He isn’t envious, we never get a look in his head about that. Besides, his betrayal of Revan made those traumas more of a “been there, done that” thing.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 20th 2019, 3:07 pm
Malak.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum