Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

Essential Legends Readings? - Page 2 Empty Re: Essential Legends Readings?

April 23rd 2019, 6:58 pm
DeadlyJedi wrote:@King Joker Have u played KOTOR 1 and 2? If not, play them. Great games, better than SWTOR
I downloaded KOTOR last year or so but couldn't really make any headway because of my embarrassingly defective computer. Now that I've got a new one, though, I'll (probably) be able to start over and actually get somewhere.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

April 24th 2019, 6:06 am
King Joker wrote:
DeadlyJedi wrote:@King Joker Have u played KOTOR 1 and 2? If not, play them. Great games, better than SWTOR
I downloaded KOTOR last year or so but couldn't really make any headway because of my embarrassingly defective computer. Now that I've got a new one, though, I'll (probably) be able to start over and actually get somewhere.

You should absolutely play both KotORs before TOR.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

April 24th 2019, 7:01 am
Aside from what has already been presented, I would say the clone wars novels ( shatterpoint, medstar, jedi trial, the cestus deception and yoda dark Rendezvous) are really worth your time.
The Witness
The Witness

April 24th 2019, 3:49 pm
King Joker wrote:

Strange. KOTOR should run on any crappy computer
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum