Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Reynard (Ethanion)
Reynard (Ethanion)

Darth Sidious and all his Darkside servants Versus Noa Briqualon  Empty Darth Sidious and all his Darkside servants Versus Noa Briqualon

July 18th 2019, 11:01 am
Who wins, fight starts 10 meters away from Noa’s hut.
Nothing is restricted.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Sidious and all his Darkside servants Versus Noa Briqualon  Empty Re: Darth Sidious and all his Darkside servants Versus Noa Briqualon

July 18th 2019, 11:03 am
NOA.
Gᴏᴀᴛ
Gᴏᴀᴛ

Darth Sidious and all his Darkside servants Versus Noa Briqualon  Empty Re: Darth Sidious and all his Darkside servants Versus Noa Briqualon

July 18th 2019, 11:04 am
Thon solos
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

July 18th 2019, 12:34 pm
Okay, I think it's time for you to lay out all the Noa wank you've been hyping up, @Reynard (Ethanion). As it is now, he gets stomped.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

July 18th 2019, 12:50 pm
Noa stomps tbh
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

July 18th 2019, 12:52 pm
Noa effortlessly stomps. Bow to your new god sheevites Darth Sidious and all his Darkside servants Versus Noa Briqualon  1019854026
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

July 18th 2019, 1:19 pm
@Praxis

Not until someone presents feats/scaling that would elevate him beyond His Imperial Majesty. I'm hoping this isn't just a half-assed trolling attempt since I'm aware there is something concrete with Noa.
Reynard (Ethanion)
Reynard (Ethanion)

July 18th 2019, 1:46 pm
Yeah this is kind of the set up for me to actually reveal all this stuff. I’m just seeing what the opinion is and if I can match the meme.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

July 18th 2019, 3:08 pm
Sounds good.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 18th 2019, 3:20 pm
Darth Sidious and all his Darkside servants Versus Noa Briqualon  1019854026
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 20th 2019, 7:57 pm
Noa cleans house as always.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum