Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
BreakofDawn (away)
BreakofDawn (away)
Level Two
Level Two

 Characters Scaling  - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Scaling

on Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:53 am
@HellfireUnit wrote:Can't lie that made me crackle, lol.
If you're gonna go full rice krispie at least post a video.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level One
Level One

 Characters Scaling  - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Scaling

on Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:14 pm
I didn't understand that reference but here is one:

https://youtu.be/FqsMvJ3GZC0
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level One
Level One

 Characters Scaling  - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Scaling

on Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:48 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:
@HellfireUnit wrote:Can't lie that made me crackle, lol.
If you're gonna go full rice krispie at least post a video.
0/10, you should be ashamed. Even I would have popped a better joke
BreakofDawn (away)
BreakofDawn (away)
Level Two
Level Two

 Characters Scaling  - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Scaling

on Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:03 pm
@CuckedCurry wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:
@HellfireUnit wrote:Can't lie that made me crackle, lol.
If you're gonna go full rice krispie at least post a video.
0/10, you should be ashamed. Even I would have popped a better joke
I'm sorry. I can't help being a cereal joker.
DC77 (Reborn)
DC77 (Reborn)
Level Four
Level Four

 Characters Scaling  - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Scaling

on Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:12 pm
 Characters Scaling  - Page 2 3363707401
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level One
Level One

 Characters Scaling  - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Scaling

on Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:37 pm
Haha. Funny.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level One
Level One

 Characters Scaling  - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Scaling

on Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:18 am
BreakofDawn wrote:
@CuckedCurry wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:
@HellfireUnit wrote:Can't lie that made me crackle, lol.
If you're gonna go full rice krispie at least post a video.
0/10, you should be ashamed. Even I would have popped a better joke
I'm sorry. I can't help being a cereal joker.
It’s alright bud, you don’t have to sugar-coat yourself
dark_globe
dark_globe

 Characters Scaling  - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Scaling

on Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:19 am
RoTS fisto is the best in this group .
kolar , tiin , luke and AoTC duo are pretty close to each other imo
jango is kind of a wild card here .
Sponsored content

 Characters Scaling  - Page 2 Empty Re: Characters Scaling

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum