Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Tenebrous

December 23rd 2020, 12:12 pm
Yes because someone who wrote, designed and created the character has no fucking importance. Good reasoning Kopecz.
Primarch
Primarch

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs Darth Tenebrous

December 23rd 2020, 1:08 pm
Well if you accept authors opinions as facts you should also have Kun above Sidious, Revan a stomp gap above Vader and Nihilus and Sidious not creating force storms Darth Nihilus vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 2 3344068304
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

December 23rd 2020, 1:19 pm
Tenebrous atomizes
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 23rd 2020, 2:01 pm
KingKopecz wrote:Why is Maul above Nihilus?

cos of that same quote you sent me yesterday lol
Darth Nihilus vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 2 Img-9910

Darth Nihilus vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 2 Img-9911
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 23rd 2020, 2:02 pm
KingKopecz wrote:Well if you accept authors opinions as facts you should also have Kun above Sidious, Revan a stomp gap above Vader and Nihilus and Sidious not creating force storms Darth Nihilus vs Darth Tenebrous - Page 2 3344068304

Since when Avellone is an author
Primarch
Primarch

December 23rd 2020, 2:04 pm
Vaelias wrote:

The same source says the Sith started with Darth Ruin. That quote only binds Bane I’m afraid lmao.
Vaelias
Vaelias

December 23rd 2020, 4:41 pm
KingKopecz wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

The same source says the Sith started with Darth Ruin. That quote only binds Bane I’m afraid lmao.

can you cite that?
its from 2011 so it would technically include other Sith
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

December 23rd 2020, 5:20 pm
Vaelias wrote:

Both accolades are plural. It could very be referring to all of the Sith combined in the era of Maul.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum