Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

Chirrut Vs Magistrate Morgan Elsbeth  Empty Chirrut Vs Magistrate Morgan Elsbeth

December 3rd 2020, 1:09 pm
Canon only because neither exist in whats left of legends ;)

Distance apart: 25 meters

The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

Chirrut Vs Magistrate Morgan Elsbeth  Empty Re: Chirrut Vs Magistrate Morgan Elsbeth

December 3rd 2020, 1:19 pm
I actually want to say Chirrut. His overall abilities impressed me more. While Morgan did disarm Ahsoka of one of her sabers, the moment Ahsoka got serious, the fight was over. She does have better reach and a stronger weapon, though.
Mysteryman06
Mysteryman06

Chirrut Vs Magistrate Morgan Elsbeth  Empty Re: Chirrut Vs Magistrate Morgan Elsbeth

December 3rd 2020, 2:00 pm
The Magistrate stomps in all honesty.

Filoni seems to think she was a challenge for Ahsoka. Chirrut by comparison, defeated a bunch of stormtroopers...

Chirrut Vs Magistrate Morgan Elsbeth  Filoni12
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

December 4th 2020, 12:25 am
Someone behind the scenes of Mandalorian Season 2 stated the magistrate was a survivor from Dathomir. She might possibly be the nightsister named Bug from The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Shadow, which would explain her ability to challenge Ahsoka. Between her possible nightsister heritage and her showing against Ahsoka, I'm inclined to believe she would defeat Chirrut
Galan007
Galan007

December 6th 2020, 10:19 am
Mysteryman06 wrote:The Magistrate stomps in all honesty.

Filoni seems to think she was a challenge for Ahsoka. Chirrut by comparison, defeated a bunch of stormtroopers...
Chirrut Vs Magistrate Morgan Elsbeth  1289255181

Chirrut's best feats are clowning a few Stormtroopers and dodging close-range blaster fire. Decent showings, but certainly not enough for me to think he could best Elsbeth.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

December 6th 2020, 4:49 pm
Yeah Magistrate has this in the bag.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

December 11th 2020, 12:43 am
Elsbeth has this. Her disarming Ahsoka with Filoni's context gives her a lot over Chirrut.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum