Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Krayt vs Yoda Empty Darth Krayt vs Yoda

November 9th 2020, 1:22 pm
Krayt

Darth Krayt vs Yoda 5132093-0273866276-latest

vs...

Yoda

Darth Krayt vs Yoda Image0

Krayt at his peak; Yoda as of RotS. Fight takes place in the endless halls. Who wins?

Last edited by Latham2000 on November 9th 2020, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Krayt vs Yoda Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Yoda

November 9th 2020, 1:33 pm
Yoda
Primarch
Primarch

November 9th 2020, 2:20 pm
Yoda
Vaelias
Vaelias

November 9th 2020, 2:24 pm
Prime Yoda > ROTS Sidious

Prime Yoda wins
TheSwordMaster
TheSwordMaster

November 9th 2020, 3:31 pm
That Yoda picture is terrifying but on topic I'd say Yoda
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

November 9th 2020, 3:46 pm
By what extent does Yoda win?
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

November 9th 2020, 4:05 pm
Krayt can’t even beat A’sharad Hett.
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

November 9th 2020, 4:22 pm
What exactly is "Prime" Yoda?
Vaelias
Vaelias

November 9th 2020, 4:49 pm
DarthFatcow wrote:What exactly is "Prime" Yoda?

When he was 700 we Havnt seen him them but just assume that he’s above ROTS Sidious seeing as how he can match him 200 years past him prime
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

November 9th 2020, 5:16 pm
Seturna wrote:Krayt can’t even beat Sharad Hett.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

November 9th 2020, 5:37 pm
Edited the OP to RotS Yoda, to make it more clear.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

November 10th 2020, 5:00 am
CuckedCurry wrote:
Seturna wrote:Krayt can’t even beat Sharad Hett.
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

November 10th 2020, 10:36 pm
ROLF that Yoda picture. 

OT: Yoda
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

November 11th 2020, 10:49 am
Vaelias wrote:

When he was 700 we Havnt seen him them but just assume that he’s above ROTS Sidious seeing as how he can match him 200 years past him prime
Is there a source that says that or are you just assuming he was in his prime when he was 700?
Vaelias
Vaelias

November 11th 2020, 12:18 pm
DarthFatcow wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

Is there a source that says that or are you just assuming he was in his prime when he was 700?

Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter wrote:
Though it was true that he had slowed slightly in the years that Windu had known him, Yoda's skill with a lightsaber was still second to none on the council.

“Palpatine is too strong for the aging Yoda." - Comics Companion

I would feel more comfortable if I knew they were on their way to Vjun. I think the world of Master Yoda, but he is very old, and perhaps not all that he once was. The idea of him facing Count Dooku alone, in the Count's stronghold... it makes my blood run cold.

"Is there such a thing as too much power?" Dooku mused. "For instance," he continued carefully, "there was a day when your power was clearly greater than mine. Today, however I have waxed as you have waned. You stand in my citadel. I have at my command servants and droids and great powers of my own that I think would overwhelm even you.

And then he admits himself that he’s been on a decrease

Darth Krayt vs Yoda 12933410

But Yoda is more powerful in ROTS than AOTC as he experienced a significant growth after learning from the priestesses and Qui-gons ghost
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

November 11th 2020, 1:11 pm
Vaelias wrote:
DarthFatcow wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

Though it was true that he had slowed slightly in the years that Windu had known him, Yoda's skill with a lightsaber was still second to none on the council.

I would feel more comfortable if I knew they were on their way to Vjun. I think the world of Master Yoda, but he is very old, and perhaps not all that he once was. The idea of him facing Count Dooku alone, in the Count's stronghold... it makes my blood run cold.

"Is there such a thing as too much power?" Dooku mused. "For instance," he continued carefully, "there was a day when your power was clearly greater than mine. Today, however I have waxed as you have waned. You stand in my citadel. I have at my command servants and droids and great powers of my own that I think would overwhelm even you.

But Yoda is more powerful in ROTS than AOTC as he experienced a significant growth after learning from the priestesses and Qui-gons ghost

None of those sources outright state he was in his prime at 700 though. Yeah they indicate the obvious which is that Yoda's power withered over time. And that last doesn't really prove anything (Nor does it say he was at his prime when he was 700), since Yoda already has performed far better TK feats later on his life.
Vaelias
Vaelias

November 11th 2020, 1:16 pm
DarthFatcow wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
DarthFatcow wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

None of those sources outright state he was in his prime at 700 though. Yeah they indicate the obvious which is that Yoda's power withered over time. And that last doesn't really prove anything (Nor does it say he was at his prime when he was 700), since Yoda already has performed far better TK feats later on his life.

Well he states himself he’s unable to accomplish that feat having passed 700 so yes he is stating that he was stronger with TK when he was 700, that coupled with the other quotes makes it pretty clear he was in his prime before he turned 700
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

November 11th 2020, 1:59 pm
Well he states himself he’s unable to accomplish that feat having passed 700 so yes he is stating that he was stronger with TK when he was 700 [/quote]

Him stating that he's unable to accomplish that feat having passed 700 doesn't change the fact that he's performed better than it after long after he turned 700. Like throwing around 200 meter long droid carriers during the battle of coruscant, and it's fair to believe that throwing around 200 meter long ships is far better than lifting a couple of stones that weigh several tons.

that coupled with the other quotes makes it pretty clear he was in his prime before he turned 700[/quote]

Yes. It's obvious that Yoda's power deteriorated over the span of his life, which I agree with you about, but there isn't really any sufficient evidence to support that he was in his prime when he was 700.

Apologies for the formatting, still not familiar with it on the site.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

November 11th 2020, 2:13 pm
We really have no way of quantifying on how prime(?) Yoda’s power level is in comparison to his ROTS self. The only version which we can use are those we’ve seen(ROTS, AOTC, CW); and ROTS is his prime there Darth Krayt vs Yoda 4037459623
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

November 11th 2020, 2:17 pm
Yeah, I'd agree with that.
Bart
Bart

November 11th 2020, 8:31 pm
ROTS Yoda would win either way.

Hard to tell how much better prime Yoda would be. 10%? 20%? Either way, ROTS Yoda is clearly on a higher echelon than Krayt, so little reason to speculate. It's not like RotS Yoda vs. Krayt is close or something.
Rei
Rei

December 3rd 2020, 5:55 pm
Yoda. It won't really be a close fight either.
The Fallen Knight
The Fallen Knight

December 4th 2020, 1:07 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Yoda wins. Krayt is more or less Dooku level.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

December 11th 2020, 12:37 am
Yoda pretty easily. Unless you're someone that thinks Krayt > Sidious which I just can't get behind.
The Found
The Found

December 11th 2020, 9:22 am
Krayt pretty easily. Unless you're someone that thinks Sidious > Krayt which I just can't get behind.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum