Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

The Sith Triumvirate runs the Sidious gauntlet Empty The Sith Triumvirate runs the Sidious gauntlet

November 2nd 2020, 7:37 am
R1: Pre-boost Sidious
R2: Post-boost Sidious
R3: ROTS Sidious
R4: TFU Sidious
R5: ROTJ Sidious

Bonus: The Triumvirate gets aided by Novel Vitiate, Novel Revan, Meetra and Scourge(novel versions). Will they fulfill against DE Sheev?
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

The Sith Triumvirate runs the Sidious gauntlet Empty Re: The Sith Triumvirate runs the Sidious gauntlet

November 2nd 2020, 8:47 am
Might stop at Round 1, for sure stops at Round 2.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the bonus. Why do you hate the Old Republic?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

The Sith Triumvirate runs the Sidious gauntlet Empty Re: The Sith Triumvirate runs the Sidious gauntlet

November 2nd 2020, 8:51 am
Stops at 17 years old Sheev.

Bonus: Sheev oneshots.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

November 2nd 2020, 8:54 am
They definitely get to R3.

Bonus: Team wins, too many major powerhouses with minor powerhouses and nuisance distractions.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

November 2nd 2020, 8:58 am
What’s to assume that I hate it? I really don’t.
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

November 2nd 2020, 9:27 am
R3
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

November 2nd 2020, 9:48 am
Seturna wrote:
What’s to assume that I hate it? I really don’t.
Sorry, that was not meant to be read literally. It was a joke meant to imply that he is way too much for them.
Vaelias
Vaelias

November 2nd 2020, 11:45 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Sidious stomps all rounds
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

November 2nd 2020, 12:11 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:They definitely get to R3.

Bonus: Team wins, too many major powerhouses with minor powerhouses and nuisance distractions.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 2nd 2020, 12:29 pm
All the iterations of Sidious stomp Sion and Traya, tbh. Nihilus is the only real threat here, and I don't have a concrete enough position on him to say how far they get.

As for the bonus, probably Sidious.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

November 2nd 2020, 1:12 pm
dies at baby palpatine doesnt make it past round 1
Vaelias
Vaelias

November 2nd 2020, 1:15 pm
NotAA3 wrote:All the iterations of Sidious stomp Sion and Traya, tbh. Nihilus is the only real threat here, and I don't have a concrete enough position on him to say how far they get.

As for the bonus, probably Sidious.

Well every iteration of Sidious will be capable of resisting force drain so Nihilus can’t really do anything to him
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

November 2nd 2020, 1:42 pm
probably don't make it past round 1, maybe to 2

Bonus: Palp stomps
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum