Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Charles Boyd: SWTOR Sith > Ancient Sith Empty Charles Boyd: SWTOR Sith > Ancient Sith

October 25th 2020, 2:54 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Charles Boyd: SWTOR Sith > Ancient Sith Ancien10
Charles Boyd: SWTOR Sith > Ancient Sith Dark_c10
Vaelias
Vaelias

Charles Boyd: SWTOR Sith > Ancient Sith Empty Re: Charles Boyd: SWTOR Sith > Ancient Sith

October 25th 2020, 2:58 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:Charles Boyd: SWTOR Sith > Ancient Sith Ancien10
Charles Boyd: SWTOR Sith > Ancient Sith Dark_c10

U really gonna wip this out on me an hour after I finalized my list to post Charles Boyd: SWTOR Sith > Ancient Sith 1648373583 Charles Boyd: SWTOR Sith > Ancient Sith 1471176647
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Charles Boyd: SWTOR Sith > Ancient Sith Empty Re: Charles Boyd: SWTOR Sith > Ancient Sith

October 25th 2020, 3:01 am
Note Boyd's comment (like any author statement) isn't binding, but I think it's a good indication of the obvious intent of SWTOR and consistent with a lot of things.

Your post made me realize I forgot to share the tweet though. Charles Boyd: SWTOR Sith > Ancient Sith 1289255181

Last edited by DarthAnt66 on October 25th 2020, 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

October 25th 2020, 3:03 am
Nice, TPM Palpatine+Maul>Valk+SWTOR Sith>Ancient Sith>Sith Triumvirate
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 25th 2020, 3:06 am
When referring to ancients here is it specifically referring to the exiles era or all the way up to the likes of Nadd
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

October 25th 2020, 3:07 am
The questioner seems to be talking about the Pall to Sadow line, but perhaps further given he mentioned the Dural records.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 25th 2020, 3:10 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:The questioner seems to be talking about the Pall to Sadow line, but perhaps further given he mentioned the Dural records.

Would this include ALL dark council members above Sadow ?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

October 25th 2020, 3:15 am
It seems to be a more general statement than in absolutes.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 25th 2020, 3:32 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:It seems to be a more general statement than in absolutes.

Yeh I hold most of the dark council below Banites cos they seem to be shit
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

October 25th 2020, 4:19 am
It makes sense that the Sith would get stronger over time as knowledge, experience, and historical hindsight accumulates. It mirrors scientific progress in real life.

Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

October 25th 2020, 4:38 am
It's a really, really loose quote so I can't see it doing much besides hyping SWTOR characters with army busting feats. It's also very indicative that he seems to be referring more to the application of knowledge/power for the betterment overall of the Sith.
Sasukedc
Sasukedc

October 29th 2020, 5:09 am
You all should practice reading more carefully. Identify what the question being asked is, and how Boyd's response addresses it. This is nothing.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum