Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

Let's use the KotOR stat system for different characters Empty Let's use the KotOR stat system for different characters

October 24th 2020, 12:30 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm currently playing through the GOAT game (search your feelings, you know it's true) & I came up with the idea of using the stat/skill/feats system to see where I/we/you rank different characters. Example:

Anakin Skywalker -

Scout 5/Jedi Guardian 15

STR 18
DEX 12
CON 16
INT 14
WIS 8
CHA 14

Skills -

Major Focus:
Repair
Awareness

Moderate Focus:
Persuade
Computer

Minor Focus:
Everything else

Feats -

Master Duelist
Lightsaber Specialization
Master Empathy
Power Attack
Conditioning
Gear Head

Force Powers -
Master Armor
Master Valor
Master Speed
Force Resistance
Affect Mind
Choke
Force Wave
Lightsaber Throw

NOTE: You can use Feats/Powers/Class Specializations from KotOR II if you want, but keep the 20 level cap from the first.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

Let's use the KotOR stat system for different characters Empty Re: Let's use the KotOR stat system for different characters

October 25th 2020, 1:00 am
Pretty sure we already have d20 rankings for these characters, although they don't align at all with forum viewpoints.
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

Let's use the KotOR stat system for different characters Empty Re: Let's use the KotOR stat system for different characters

October 25th 2020, 10:36 am
Master Azronger wrote:Pretty sure we already have d20 rankings for these characters, although they don't align at all with forum viewpoints.

Yeah, this is simply a goofy thought exercise I thought of while playing KotOR.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum