Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Darth Caedus and Kyp Durron vs Darth Krayt and Wyyrlok Empty Darth Caedus and Kyp Durron vs Darth Krayt and Wyyrlok

October 23rd 2020, 2:57 pm
Who wins?
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Caedus and Kyp Durron vs Darth Krayt and Wyyrlok Empty Re: Darth Caedus and Kyp Durron vs Darth Krayt and Wyyrlok

October 23rd 2020, 3:14 pm
Vong Krayt or Reborn Krayt ?
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Darth Caedus and Kyp Durron vs Darth Krayt and Wyyrlok Empty Re: Darth Caedus and Kyp Durron vs Darth Krayt and Wyyrlok

October 23rd 2020, 3:14 pm
Reborn.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 23rd 2020, 3:17 pm
It’s a tricky one then cos
Reborn Krayt > Caedus
But
Durron > Wyyrlok
I think Durron would smack Wyyrlok an then it would be a 2v1 so I’m saying Caedus & Durron take this one
Primarch
Primarch

October 23rd 2020, 3:30 pm
Krayt slaps Caedus
Kyp slaps Wyyrlok
Krayt should beat Kyp
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 23rd 2020, 3:35 pm
Sith Archivist wrote:Krayt slaps Caedus
Kyp slaps Wyyrlok
Krayt should beat Kyp

Krayt won’t slap Caedus they are very close in power, however Kyp is much more powerful than Wyyrlok so Kyp would Kill Wyyrlok before Krayt even touches Caedus, then it would be Kyp and Caedus vs Krayt, he’d put up a good fight but he’d be overwhelmed and Caedus + Durron would win a 2v1
Lord Eon
Lord Eon

October 23rd 2020, 3:50 pm
Team 2 probably wins. Krayt narrowly defeats Caedus. I'm not sure if Wyyrlok can defeat Kyp. Wyyrlok can narrowly win.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 23rd 2020, 3:53 pm
Lord Eon wrote:Team 2 probably wins. Krayt narrowly defeats Caedus. I'm not sure if Wyyrlok can defeat Kyp. Wyyrlok can narrowly win.

Wyyrlok isn’t beating Kyp at all Wyyrlok is probably below Bane and Kyp is close to GM Luke
Lord Eon
Lord Eon

October 23rd 2020, 4:20 pm
Vaelias wrote:
Lord Eon wrote:Team 2 probably wins. Krayt narrowly defeats Caedus. I'm not sure if Wyyrlok can defeat Kyp. Wyyrlok can narrowly win.

Wyyrlok isn’t beating Kyp at all Wyyrlok is probably below Bane and Kyp is close to GM Luke
Why is Wyyrlok below Bane? Krayt failed to ragdoll Wyyrlok. Can Bane replicate Wyyrlok's feat? I don't think so. 

Kyp is close to Luke? Lol no.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 23rd 2020, 4:43 pm
Lord Eon wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

Why is Wyyrlok below Bane? Krayt failed to ragdoll Wyyrlok. Can Bane replicate Wyyrlok's feat? I don't think so. 

Kyp is close to Luke? Lol no.

Well we know for a fact that Banes lighting far exceeds Wyyrloks, Banes a better duelist, Bane outclasses Wyyrlok in literally everything, I don’t c why he wouldn’t be below bane, his only bit of scaling is being Krayts most trusted ally but that power gap between Wyyrlok and Prime Reborn Krayt could be enormous, given that Vong Krayt who was inferior to Karness Muur was more powerful than Wyyrlok and then Reborn Krayt was Luke’s dark counterpart, the growth must be enormous since Pre-Prime Krayt failing to ragdoll Wyyrlok.
Given that Bane learned everything from Revan and Nadd and Vong Krayt coward before all of them including Bane himself it’s safe to assume that Vong Krayt is below Bane with Wyyrlok below that.

Erm yes

“In the temples of a long-gone people, the spirit of Exar Kun, the most powerful Dark Lord of the Sith, lives, whose teachings once led Darth Vader to the side of evil. Luke must watch helplessly as some of his students succumb to the whisperings of Exar Kun. Above all, the young Kyp Durron, who is utterly devoured by hatred for the Empire, is only too willing to follow the temptations of the forbidden Sith teachings. Without realizing, he is more and more dedicated to the dark side of power. Soon he's more powerful than Luke and threatens to become an even more dangerous opponent than Darth Vader once was ...”
Shimrra
Shimrra

October 23rd 2020, 5:01 pm
Team 1
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

October 23rd 2020, 5:56 pm
Legacy duo steamrolls.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

October 23rd 2020, 9:13 pm
Implying Legacy compares to NJO/FOTJ. That's a hot take.
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 23rd 2020, 9:26 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Implying Legacy compares to NJO/FOTJ. That's a hot take.

What’s your point ?
AncientPower
AncientPower

October 23rd 2020, 9:29 pm
Team NJO stomps. That's my point. Darth Caedus and Kyp Durron vs Darth Krayt and Wyyrlok 2266747095
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 23rd 2020, 9:32 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Team NJO stomps. That's my point. Darth Caedus and Kyp Durron vs Darth Krayt and Wyyrlok 2266747095

Right on Darth Caedus and Kyp Durron vs Darth Krayt and Wyyrlok 2257779481
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum