Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

SS - Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) vs Darth Nox (SithArchaeologist) Empty SS - Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) vs Darth Nox (SithArchaeologist)

June 26th 2019, 7:04 pm
SS - Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) vs Darth Nox (SithArchaeologist) Banner10

---

-Cade Skywalker as of Star Wars: Legacy: War #6.
-Darth Nox as of Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan.

There will be 3 posts per side, and no time limit.

This thread follows all default stipulations listed in the "Guidlines" thread. Additional rules are as follows:

-Feats take precedent over directly and indisputably contradicted statements.
-Quotes are binding and have no expiration date unless directly or subtextually contradicted. For the latter, such a case must be made within the debate itself.
-All letter or number statistics ascribed to characters from C-Canon sources, including role-playing games and trading cards, are banned.

Last edited by Set, The God of Chaos on May 25th 2020, 9:46 am; edited 3 times in total
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

SS - Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) vs Darth Nox (SithArchaeologist) Empty Re: SS - Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) vs Darth Nox (SithArchaeologist)

June 26th 2019, 7:06 pm
@SithArchaeologist This alright or do you want any changes made?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

SS - Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) vs Darth Nox (SithArchaeologist) Empty Re: SS - Cade Skywalker (ArkhamAsylum3) vs Darth Nox (SithArchaeologist)

June 26th 2019, 7:11 pm
Hp... whats the plan here bud?

Isn't our debate first...
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 26th 2019, 7:24 pm
Flunky Cyborg wrote:Hp... whats the plan here bud?

Isn't our debate first...

It's the summer holidays for me in a few days time so I figured I might as well start racking up CaVs to give me something to do. Don't worry when writing openers I will prioritise the people who've been waiting for openers from me for a decent period of time (i.e. you and DC77).
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

June 26th 2019, 7:34 pm
Krayt Dies wrote:@SithArchaeologist This alright or do you want any changes made?

I'd request Nox as of SoR, but otherwise looks good.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 26th 2019, 7:42 pm
Sure I'll edit it.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 27th 2019, 11:42 am
Up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum