Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

EU Legends Sidious VS Canon Ones of Mortis  Empty EU Legends Sidious VS Canon Ones of Mortis

September 21st 2020, 10:51 am
Darth Sidious at his prime ventures to Mortis to confront a disturbance in the force. He encounters the Ones of Mortis as seen in The Clone Wars.

He faces off against them individually (full regeneration between rounds):

R1: The Father (weakened)
R2: The Daughter
R3: The Son

Bonus Round: Mortis Anakin when he subdued the Son and Daughter

Who wins and why?

EU Legends Sidious VS Canon Ones of Mortis  Mortis-clone-wars-force-gods-the-ones-215491

EU Legends Sidious VS Canon Ones of Mortis  DrCS1miDnXKH6lInj36JUwNO3Df0arLo0MxNKQNVG8s
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

EU Legends Sidious VS Canon Ones of Mortis  Empty Re: EU Legends Sidious VS Canon Ones of Mortis

September 21st 2020, 2:47 pm
id still say each of the individual ones takes the fight with minimum difficulty at best.

The ones are just vast leaps and bounds beyond anyone in star wars
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

EU Legends Sidious VS Canon Ones of Mortis  Empty Re: EU Legends Sidious VS Canon Ones of Mortis

September 21st 2020, 5:46 pm
By feats Sidious, cause I don't really recall much from the trio that I think would be anything he couldn't handle.

By implications...I guess the trio.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

September 21st 2020, 8:08 pm
Canon and Legends Ones are essentially the same.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum