Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Palpatine’s Apprentices vs RoTS Sidious - Page 3 Empty Re: Palpatine’s Apprentices vs RoTS Sidious

September 21st 2020, 9:48 pm
@BoD: Looking forward to it. Palpatine’s Apprentices vs RoTS Sidious - Page 3 1289255181 Be sure to post it on SI too so we can check it out and update our assessment of Vader/Jinn/Kenobi if applicable.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

Palpatine’s Apprentices vs RoTS Sidious - Page 3 Empty Re: Palpatine’s Apprentices vs RoTS Sidious

September 21st 2020, 10:01 pm
BoD wrote:
DarthAnt66 wrote:
BoD wrote:Popped back for a quick visit, I see a couple of people are still trying to argue Lucas believes Vader to be sub TPM Jinn or Kenobi. Yikes.

@BoD: Welcome back! Was there a new quote revelation?

Thanks. And a few that address elements of the quote and the meanings behind the individual wording. Working on something for it.

Can you also, if not too much trouble. Dispel this "Vader is weak to lightning" notion? Because he's not, this isn't some 'weakness' he's vulnerable to it just like....pretty much EVERYONE else is in the mythos. Hell he could be argued to actually be more resistant to it than it being a weakness, there's more actual evidence showing. Why this became a thing, I have no idea...maybe in the past this was? ...Maybe? But ya know, retcons happen and...he's not.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 22nd 2020, 12:03 pm
@BoD:

Popped back for a quick visit, I see a couple of people are still trying to argue Lucas believes Vader to be sub TPM Jinn or Kenobi. Yikes.

His wording makes it pretty clear that he does. I doubt there's anything new you can present that changes that. Feel free to share though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum