Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

Sargent Kreel VS Bo Katan Empty Sargent Kreel VS Bo Katan

July 20th 2020, 6:29 am
standard rules, canon only

Bonus: duo try to take on s7 ahsoka. They have one day of prep
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

Sargent Kreel VS Bo Katan Empty Re: Sargent Kreel VS Bo Katan

July 20th 2020, 8:39 am
Kreel wins. A better fight would be versus Pre Vizsla. Duo loses to Ahsoka unless it's an ambush
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

July 20th 2020, 8:53 am
BigMouthPrick wrote:Kreel wins. A better fight would be versus Pre Vizsla. Duo loses to Ahsoka unless it's an ambush

It is an ambush:)
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

July 21st 2020, 6:55 pm
Kreel wins. He has superhuman reflexes, despite not apparently being Force sensitive. He's been shown soloing a Rebel cell with nothing but a lightsaber, and he's displayed the ability to reflect blaster bolts without the use of the Force to guide him. Also, he's blitzed four magnaguards. Bo Katan just has nothing that remotely compares to Kreel's combat feats.

As for the bonus round, I can honestly see them beating Ahsoka with a day of prep work and an ambush. Mandalorians have a ton of anti-Jedi resources, and so does the Empire. Ahsoka might beat them on merit of just raw power, but it would definitely be a challenge for her. I can't recall many instances of her being ambushed by an opponent who had much prep time off the top of my head, so it's hard to say how she'd handle a surprise attack from two highly competent and skilled combatants and tacticians.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum