Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gianfi
Gianfi

Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan vs Assajj Ventress and Quinlan Vos Empty Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan vs Assajj Ventress and Quinlan Vos

July 17th 2020, 3:35 am
Canon Iteration of everyone.

Anakin and Obi Wan as of Season 6 of TCW
Vos and Ventress as of Dark Disciple
who wins?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan vs Assajj Ventress and Quinlan Vos Empty Re: Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan vs Assajj Ventress and Quinlan Vos

July 17th 2020, 4:12 am
Team 1
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan vs Assajj Ventress and Quinlan Vos Empty Re: Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan vs Assajj Ventress and Quinlan Vos

July 17th 2020, 4:59 am
Vos solos. To unpredictable
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

July 17th 2020, 6:43 am
T2
Vos is the MVP by a moderate margin
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

July 17th 2020, 8:56 pm
Team 1
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

July 17th 2020, 10:21 pm
Team 1. Great fight
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

July 18th 2020, 12:31 am
Really hard to call, personally. Depends on who fights who. If Vos went against Anakin, while Kenobi fought Ventress, I believe Vos would beat Anakin before Kenobi could drop Ventress. At which point, Kenobi drops to the duo. But if Kenobi went against Vos, his Soresu might let him hold out long enough for Anakin to stomp Ventress, at which point Vos dies to the Jedi duo.

50/50 split, in my opinion.
DarthFatcow
DarthFatcow

July 18th 2020, 4:14 am
Depends on how seriously you take Vos beating Dooku in Dark Disciple. Either way, Ventress isn't a match for either TCW S6 Obi Wan or Anakin, Vos could hold his own against them, but i don't see him taking a win for a majority.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

July 19th 2020, 10:02 pm
DarthFatcow wrote:Depends on how seriously you take Vos beating Dooku in Dark Disciple. Either way, Ventress isn't a match for either TCW S6 Obi Wan or Anakin, Vos could hold his own against them, but i don't see him taking a win for a majority.

I agree with this. Even if you wanna take Vos casually TKing Dooku's lightsaber out of his hand at face value I don't think Vos would finish either Anakin of Obi-Wan off faster than Ventress would fall. 

That leaves an inconsistent Vos VS Anakin and Obi-Wan who at that point could probably reliable take him down. 

I'd say Anakin and Obi-Wan for this.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum