Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Darth Marr, Nox and Baras vs Darth Caedus and Lumiya  - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Marr, Nox and Baras vs Darth Caedus and Lumiya

June 20th 2019, 1:22 am
Also wasn't Baras amped by the Entity he captured on Corellia and not Sel-Makor?
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Darth Marr, Nox and Baras vs Darth Caedus and Lumiya  - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Marr, Nox and Baras vs Darth Caedus and Lumiya

June 20th 2019, 1:23 am
He was amped by Sel Makor 'decades ago' and had been draining the spirit of Darth Traya.
Praxis
Praxis

June 20th 2019, 1:24 am
Can I get a source?
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 20th 2019, 1:28 am
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 20th 2019, 1:51 am
Trio from what i know
Praxis
Praxis

June 20th 2019, 1:52 am
So Sel-Makor gave Baras that amp decades ago yet Baras still wasn't strong enough to directly challenge Darth Vengean. So Vengean > Baras with just Sel-Makor's amp without the help of the Entity. I have a hard time putting Vengean > Thanaton given Vengean's lack of feats which leads me to believe Thanaton > Vengean > Baras with just Makor amp and no Entity amp.
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 20th 2019, 2:05 am
That may be true, as Thanaton, Malgus and Decimus are stated to be the Empire's Champions of battle.

Plus, Thanaton was the 'supreme' Dark Council member.
Praxis
Praxis

June 20th 2019, 2:20 am
So then Nox > Wrath then since Nox stomped Thanaton and Wrath struggled with Baras? Or am I missing something?
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 20th 2019, 2:21 am
I just told you earlier, the Wrath didn't struggle.
Praxis
Praxis

June 20th 2019, 2:24 am
LadyKulvax wrote:I just told you earlier, the Wrath didn't struggle.

Where?
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 20th 2019, 2:25 am
Praxis wrote:
LadyKulvax wrote:Praxis, the Wrath was confirmed to have 'ruined' Baras and was left powerless by the end.

In that case I would probably lean Nox>Wrath I guess.
Praxis
Praxis

June 20th 2019, 2:25 am
Ah, I thought you were referring to his power base and his connection to the Entity, rendering him to be a lot weaker.

Would you not consider being out of breath as struggling?

Last edited by Praxis on June 20th 2019, 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 20th 2019, 2:29 am
No, the context is clearly in reference to their duel.

The Wrath is only 'out of breath' according to Baras, before throwing Baras' lightning back at him. Then the Wrath says that Baras is only acting as if he can win. Then right after, he says his powers 'abandon' him.
Praxis
Praxis

June 20th 2019, 2:35 am
LadyKulvax wrote:The Wrath is only 'out of breath' according to Baras

Baras doesn't mention it at all. When the Wrath speaks they are short of breath.
Praxis
Praxis

June 20th 2019, 2:38 am
At this point it's just semantics. Given that Nox stomps Thanaton and that the Wrath does not stomp Baras then Nox > Wrath since Thanaton > Baras.
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 20th 2019, 3:59 am
That's assuming that Nox isn't suffering under Thanaton's Force Lightning Storm. But you can literally hear them. Baras does say that he was giving them a moment to catch their breath mid-duel, but the Wrath calls him out on it.

Wrath is confirmed to have 'ruined' Baras in their duel and Baras admits he is powerless. The Wrath being a little short of breath changes nothing. Nor have I ever even heard of this before. Source?
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

June 20th 2019, 9:38 am
LadyKulvax wrote:This is the chain:

ActIII Wrath > Sel-Makor >> 'False Voice' Baras >> Darth Ekkage > Darth Vengean > Master Wyellett >> Xerender > Tol Braga > Warren Sedoru > Ven Zallow ~ Darth Malgus > Aryn Leneer > Hope!Malgus > Knight Satele Shan > Lord Malgus ~ Kao Cen Darach > ToC!Darth Baras > Pre-Sel Makor amp!Baras > Lord Fulminiss ~ casually breaking the minds of four Sith Lords, all of whom were strong enough to be hand-selected by the Emperor for his death cult.

This chain is hilariously broken. The feat you're referring to for Fulminiss happened decades after he attempted to gain power from Sel-Makor. There's no way for us to know how much Fulminiss grew over that time, he easily could have surpassed pre-amp Baras, or any number of people on that early part of the so-called "chain." Additionally, Xerender, Sedoru, Braga, and the like all have similar accolades. Scaling them off each other is futile.

Most of this chain is broken.
Praxis
Praxis

June 20th 2019, 11:53 am
LadyKulvax wrote:The Wrath being a little short of breath changes nothing. Nor have I ever even heard of this before. Source?

I was refering to this https://youtu.be/O7_vlrEawDg?t=188
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 20th 2019, 4:00 pm
Lumiya solos
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

June 20th 2019, 6:08 pm
Lumiya is barely force-sensitive and Caedus is below Sing. Pretty clear who wins here.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 20th 2019, 7:02 pm
@Jake The Sing who lost a fight against Jacen despite having every advantage possible in her favour is above him?
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

June 20th 2019, 7:29 pm
DC77 wrote:@Jake The Sing who lost a fight against Jacen despite having every advantage possible in her favour is above him?

>lost the fight
>was knocked out by Jacen's baby daughter
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 20th 2019, 7:34 pm
After Jacen had already restrained her and dislocated her knee in only a few moves without a lightsaber while injured and visually impaired...
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 20th 2019, 9:19 pm
SithArchaeologist wrote:
LadyKulvax wrote:This is the chain:

ActIII Wrath > Sel-Makor >> 'False Voice' Baras >> Darth Ekkage > Darth Vengean > Master Wyellett >> Xerender > Tol Braga > Warren Sedoru > Ven Zallow ~ Darth Malgus > Aryn Leneer > Hope!Malgus > Knight Satele Shan > Lord Malgus ~ Kao Cen Darach > ToC!Darth Baras > Pre-Sel Makor amp!Baras > Lord Fulminiss ~ casually breaking the minds of four Sith Lords, all of whom were strong enough to be hand-selected by the Emperor for his death cult.

This chain is hilariously broken. The feat you're referring to for Fulminiss happened decades after he attempted to gain power from Sel-Makor. There's no way for us to know how much Fulminiss grew over that time, he easily could have surpassed pre-amp Baras, or any number of people on that early part of the so-called "chain." Additionally, Xerender, Sedoru, Braga, and the like all have similar accolades. Scaling them off each other is futile.

Most of this chain is broken.

What? Fulminiss only ever attempted to gain the power to start the ritual after that feat when the Slayer kills him. Where the hell did you get this from? Sel Makor is saying pre-amp Baras > Fulminiss right then and there.

What? Xerender is confirmed to be one of the two most dangerous and powerful Jedi in the galaxy by Plan Zero. The fact that he's dead by the time Tol Braga gathers his team to capture the Emperor leaves no contradictions. (Act II of the Sith Warrior story comes long before Act II of the Jedi Knight story.) Furthermore, Warren Sedoru is confirmed to be second to Tol Braga. Then we have the fact that he was once the Order's greatest Jedi warrior, which pretty obviously puts him over Ven Zallow.

There's nothing broken in this chain. You accuse me of this constantly and only end up being proven wrong once I bring in the sources.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

January 2nd 2020, 4:53 am
Caedus solos.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum