Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bergmar
Bergmar

Meetra Surik vs Arcann Empty Meetra Surik vs Arcann

June 21st 2020, 8:42 am
All-out
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

Meetra Surik vs Arcann Empty Re: Meetra Surik vs Arcann

June 21st 2020, 8:59 am
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

June 21st 2020, 9:00 am
Arcann
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

June 21st 2020, 9:03 am
Arcann stomps.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

June 21st 2020, 10:03 am
Seturna wrote:Arcann stomps.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

June 21st 2020, 10:32 am
Obviously Meetra
Lord Eon
Lord Eon

June 21st 2020, 11:52 am
Meetra dies
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

June 21st 2020, 11:59 am
Arcann obliterates her with the midichlorians in his pinky, yeah
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 21st 2020, 1:56 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:
Seturna wrote:Arcann stomps.
Bergmar
Bergmar

June 21st 2020, 3:15 pm
You all think that Meetra is weaker, probably because your build in the kotor 2 is wrong Meetra Surik vs Arcann 2257779481
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

June 21st 2020, 3:26 pm
Bergmar wrote:You all think that Meetra is weaker, probably because your build in the kotor 2 is wrong Meetra Surik vs Arcann 2257779481

Yes, my build will most certainly be a factor when I fight with a guy from another game!
Bergmar
Bergmar

June 21st 2020, 5:03 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:
Yes, my build will most certainly be a factor when I fight with a guy from another game!

Well, in Kotor 2, they will not show beautiful graphics.
Bergmar
Bergmar

June 23rd 2020, 5:50 pm
Can anyone tell a reason why Arcann is more powerful than Meetra?
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 24th 2020, 5:14 am
Bergmar wrote:Can anyone tell a reason why Arcann is more powerful than Meetra?

Arcann >> KOTFE Chapter 8 Outlander > Act 3 Hero of Tython > SWTOR Voicitiate >> Novel Vitiate > Revan Reborn >> Darth Nyriss >> Meetra Surik.
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

June 24th 2020, 5:23 am
NotAA3 wrote:
Bergmar wrote:Can anyone tell a reason why Arcann is more powerful than Meetra?

Arcann >> KOTFE Chapter 8 Outlander > Act 3 Hero of Tython > SWTOR Voicitiate >> Novel Vitiate > Revan Reborn >> Darth Nyriss >> Meetra Surik.

It should be fair to note that Nyriss was also significantly amped by the Dark Side nexus of Dromund Kaas while Meetra would have been significantly hindered. So the gap between Nyriss and Meetra may be a lot smaller than what most people point it out to be.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 24th 2020, 5:28 am
@Darth Nihilus

It should be fair to note that Nyriss was also significantly amped by the Dark Side nexus of Dromund Kaas while Meetra would have been significantly hindered. So the gap between Nyriss and Meetra may be a lot smaller than what most people point it out to be.

It doesn't impact the chain at all, tbh:

Act 3 Hero of Tython > SWTOR Voicitiate

This fight likewise took place on the very same nexus, only inside the Dark Temple - where the Dark Side energies would be most concentrated - and after the Hero fought through armies of enemies, "dissipating his energies saving the weak". Every gap up until this point in the chain is explicitly ignoring the nexus, for that reason.
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

June 24th 2020, 5:36 am
NotAA3 wrote:@Darth Nihilus

It doesn't impact the chain at all, tbh:

Act 3 Hero of Tython > SWTOR Voicitiate

This fight likewise took place on the very same nexus, only inside the Dark Temple - where the Dark Side energies would be most concentrated - and after the Hero fought through armies of enemies, "dissipating his energies saving the weak". Every gap up until this point in the chain is explicitly ignoring the nexus, for that reason.

Oh the chain would still be the same probably. I was just pointing out that Nyriss may not actually be that much stronger than Meetra considering the advantage she had. Likewise, Act 3 Hero of Tython should be >> SWTOR Voicitiate (if you aren't considering amps) considering HOT would be hindered while SWTOR Voicitiate would be amped. It would just show the superiortiy of HOT in this case and not that the nexus was weak in itself.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 24th 2020, 5:40 am
@Darth Nihilus

Oh the chain would still be the same probably. I was just pointing out that Nyriss may not actually be that much stronger than Meetra considering the advantage she had.

I agree, but my chain wasn't factoring in nexus amps/weaknesses, because the nexus is irrelevant given that the person I'm scaling below Arcann scales above the other characters in the chain due to beating Voicitiate on that same nexus.

Likewise, Act 3 Hero of Tython should be >> SWTOR Voicitiate (if you aren't considering amps) considering HOT would be hindered while SWTOR Voicitiate would be amped. It would just show the superiortiy of HOT in this case and not that the nexus was weak in itself.

Yes, I'm not implying the nexus is weak, I'm just stating that it's totally irrelevant to the chain itself, so I decided to ignore it.
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

June 24th 2020, 5:46 am
NotAA3 wrote:@Darth Nihilus

Oh the chain would still be the same probably. I was just pointing out that Nyriss may not actually be that much stronger than Meetra considering the advantage she had.

I agree, but my chain wasn't factoring in nexus amps/weaknesses, because the nexus is irrelevant given that the person I'm scaling below Arcann scales above the other characters in the chain due to beating Voicitiate on that same nexus.

Likewise, Act 3 Hero of Tython should be >> SWTOR Voicitiate (if you aren't considering amps) considering HOT would be hindered while SWTOR Voicitiate would be amped. It would just show the superiortiy of HOT in this case and not that the nexus was weak in itself.

Yes, I'm not implying the nexus is weak, I'm just stating that it's totally irrelevant to the chain itself, so I decided to ignore it.

Meetra Surik vs Arcann 1289255181
Bergmar
Bergmar

June 24th 2020, 6:49 am
NotAA3 wrote:

Oh my God!!! Did you really think that Hero of Tython is more powerful than novel Vitiate????? Vitiate is 50-90% of Valkorion! Hero of Tython defeated him only beacause he had a special ability from the Emperor, some kind like Meetra against Nihilus. Or as an option the Emperor was already dying at that time and no one knew about it, or something esle. I am sure that there is some reasonable explanation for this. Experts will confirm. I consider that Hero of Tython on that moment was around Satele level, not more.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 24th 2020, 7:26 am
@Bergmar

Oh my God!!! Did you really think that Hero of Tython is more powerful than novel Vitiate?????

Yes, I do.

Vitiate is 50-90% of Valkorion!

Citation needed; this seems like a completely arbitrary statistic to assume.

Hero of Tython defeated him only beacause he had a special ability from the Emperor, some kind like Meetra against Nihilus.

As far as I'm aware, this is never stated anywhere. Once again, citation needed.

Or as an option the Emperor was already dying at that time and no one knew about it, or something esle.

The Emperor was temporarily weakened, but the Hero gave him time to recover his strength. Moreover, him being weakened by comparison to his full power SWTOR Voice self is irrelevant, anyway, given that we can draw a direct comparison between weakened Vitiate and Novel Vitiate regardless; Novel Scourge would be relevant in a fight against Novel Vitiate (per Revan), whereas SWTOR Scourge wouldn't be relevant in a fight against weakened SWTOR Voiciate (per himself).

I am sure that there is some reasonable explanation for this. Experts will confirm.

You clearly lack knowledge on SWTOR if you're differing to others, and seem to just be assuming that there must be some sort of rationalisation, but really, there isn't and doesn't need to be.

I consider that Hero of Tython on that moment was around Satele level, not more.

He was already the strongest Jedi in the order by the end of Act 1 and grew much more powerful after that. I don't get why you think he must be with Satele, but let me tell you this; it's flat out wrong.
Darth Zanos
Darth Zanos

June 24th 2020, 7:39 am
NotAA3 wrote:Novel Scourge would be relevant in a fight against Novel Vitiate (per Revan)

Kindly do not use the Revan book as a reference, since the author failed to understand the complexity and power of the exile as depicted in Kotor 2. It is barely more than fan fiction.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 24th 2020, 7:54 am
@Darth Zanos

Kindly do not use the Revan book as a reference, since the author failed to understand the complexity and power of the exile as depicted in Kotor 2. It is barely more than fan fiction.

Meetra Surik vs Arcann 39523600

I don't really care about your subjective opinion on The Exile's power level... the Revan novel is part of Legends continuity, and I will treat it as such - it's as valid as any other piece of C-Canon material.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

June 24th 2020, 7:55 am
Darth Zanos wrote:
NotAA3 wrote:Novel Scourge would be relevant in a fight against Novel Vitiate (per Revan)

and yet it is canon to EU and was approved by our Lord and Saviour George Lucas / G-Canon thus being published. Ignore it as much as you want, it is a core part of the TOR storyline.
Darth Zanos
Darth Zanos

June 24th 2020, 8:00 am
NotAA3 wrote:I don't really care about your subjective opinion on The Exile's power level... the Revan novel is part of Legends continuity, and I will treat it as such - it's as valid as any other piece of C-Canon material.

HellfireUnit wrote:and yet it is canon to EU and was approved by our Lord and Saviour George Lucas / G-Canon thus being published. Ignore it as much as you want, it is a core part of the TOR storyline.

If you accept that this is canon, then why do people here not accept Rey Skywalker being more powerful than Palpatine? Especially since that happened in canon as well. In fact, it happened in the current canon, not the legends canon. It seems people pick and choose what they consider to be canon based on the characters they like. 🤔
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum