Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
LOTL

Asajj Ventress vs KotOR Revan (sabers only)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Asajj Ventress vs KotOR Revan (sabers only)

June 16th 2019, 10:08 am
Serious question-You trolling or were those supposed to be legitimate?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Asajj Ventress vs KotOR Revan (sabers only)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Asajj Ventress vs KotOR Revan (sabers only)

June 16th 2019, 10:36 am
Don’t try to play the moral high ground lol I’d rather word things poorly than be flat out incorrect like yourself.

Screamed has multiple meanings, and considering that Kenobi was breaking arms and legs without batting an eyelid beforehand, it’s likely the author intended it to be an attentive shout as opposed to a scream of desperation. Arguing this is pointless though. What you have yet to prove is wether Kenobi’s showing of emotion carried over to his battle with Asajj. The text actively notes that Kenobi refrains from conscious thought when battling Ventress but still loses. He is saved by Kit

The fight in the water is a fight of discipline so can’t effectively be used lol

LOTL

June 16th 2019, 1:55 pm
The problem is that you haven't given a single coherent reason why I am not 100% correct, let alone incorrect. I don't mind changing my opinions, heck I have done so countless times in the past on Kenobi nonetheless

But you, no. You haven't yet given a single statement that is correct or logical. Hence I am taking the high ground. Not because I have elevated myself, you have dug yourself into a nice ditch

Screamed typically indicates that the being is highly emotional. No, it evidently indicates that the being is highly emotional. You then have a high dislike for the opposition added and it's very clear that he is emotional. Your next argument makes zero sense. Every single being fights without conscious thought, because conscious thought gets you killed. Forget force users, normal fighters fight without conscious thought. That has absolutely nothing to do with your emotional state. Your attempt to equate that to emotions is nice indication of your typical responses throughout, blabbering illogical, reaching responses and then hilariously accusing me of reaching, when every conclusion I have, is based on clear, coherent logic and the source material. You have based your responses on nothing. Literally nothing.

I have already addressed that, and why Ventress has to be inferior to him based on that countless times. It is telling that you have not responded to that once but are simply hand waving it away. Even more telling that most of your responses are personal attacks on me than the argument.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 16th 2019, 2:48 pm
Ant debunked Ventress's performance against 19BBY Anakin. Why is it still being brought up?
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 16th 2019, 4:09 pm
LOTL just slaughtered Curry lmfao.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

June 16th 2019, 4:13 pm
Prove that Kenobi was screaming with intense emotion, and that the emotion carried over to his fight with Ventress. If not then I’m right. Simple as Sonny Jim
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 16th 2019, 4:16 pm
Revan.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

June 16th 2019, 4:18 pm
Also DC I still have that screenshot of you creeping on Sel on discord lol gg trashsolofan77
LOTL

June 16th 2019, 4:21 pm
Bro, I have said it before, you have latent ability. I am not judging your ability based on this debate because I know that there is no argument to be made against it. Not a convincing one at the very least.

If you choose to waste your time on fictional debates you might as well get it right, and not troll.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

June 16th 2019, 4:26 pm
DCF needs to unlock his latent potential and ragdoll both Asajj and Kenobi
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

June 16th 2019, 4:29 pm
Cucked ragdolling, simple as.
LOTL

June 16th 2019, 4:32 pm
On topic, Revan by virtue of Ventress being before the height of her ability in the force.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

June 16th 2019, 4:34 pm
Lotl this is no TCW, not pre Clone Wars
LOTL

June 16th 2019, 4:37 pm
She still gets her ass kicked by being fodder to Grevious
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

June 16th 2019, 4:38 pm
Grievous ragdolls Revan too make no mistake lol
LOTL

June 16th 2019, 4:40 pm
Yeah, not sure Revan can take Grevious in sabers

Especially this version of Revan

But I don't see him losing so badly to Grevious either so yeah he still wins
LOTL

June 16th 2019, 4:44 pm
On that note, I am more convinced that Revan takes this

Heck, I am not even sure Ventress has the technical skill to match Revan let alone his augmentation. Revan's technical mastery is quite underrated tbh
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum