Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

Ezra Bridger vs. Second Sister Empty Ezra Bridger vs. Second Sister

May 12th 2020, 9:24 am
The setting is Felucia. Who wins?
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Ezra Bridger vs. Second Sister Empty Re: Ezra Bridger vs. Second Sister

May 12th 2020, 9:36 am
Ezra (like the Sequel Trilogy characters in general) is hard to quantify if i'm being honest. He is shown to be a powerful force user but many of his actual combat feats are relatively mediocore.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

May 12th 2020, 4:06 pm
Ezra was able to match the Seventh Sister (arguably pressure her) purely blade-to-blade in the end of Season 2. And even a couple episodes prior to that, Ezra and Kanan were shown fighting relatively evenly with the Fifth Brother and Seventh Sister, until the Seventh Sister's droid attacked Kanan. Ezra even managed to Force push the Fifth Brother at one point during their S2 E18 duel. Given it's implied the Fifth Brother is a more powerful Force user than the Seventh Sister (with the Seventh Sister being the superior duelist of the pair), it's entirely likely that Ezra by the end of Rebels would be well above the Inquisitors we've seen in the show, not counting the Grand Inquisitor.

The real struggle is trying to figure out how that would stack up to the Second Sister. Given her title, she's likely the second most powerful Inquisitor, behind the Grand Inquisitor himself. However, her actual showings down seem to put her too far above the Ninth Sister. Cal on Bogano managed to defeat the Second Sister pretty convincingly, and he had literally just obtained the rank of Knight from Cere. 

Honestly, the Second Sister just doesn't impress me much. The Rebels Inquisitors have had another decade of growth past the Second Sister's death, and were a more consistent challenge for a Knight-level Jedi (Kanan). I think Ezra should take this.
DarthDuelist9
DarthDuelist9

May 13th 2020, 11:30 am
Underachiever599 wrote:Ezra was able to match the Seventh Sister (arguably pressure her) purely blade-to-blade in the end of Season 2. And even a couple episodes prior to that, Ezra and Kanan were shown fighting relatively evenly with the Fifth Brother and Seventh Sister, until the Seventh Sister's droid attacked Kanan. Ezra even managed to Force push the Fifth Brother at one point during their S2 E18 duel. Given it's implied the Fifth Brother is a more powerful Force user than the Seventh Sister (with the Seventh Sister being the superior duelist of the pair), it's entirely likely that Ezra by the end of Rebels would be well above the Inquisitors we've seen in the show, not counting the Grand Inquisitor.

The real struggle is trying to figure out how that would stack up to the Second Sister. Given her title, she's likely the second most powerful Inquisitor, behind the Grand Inquisitor himself. However, her actual showings down seem to put her too far above the Ninth Sister. Cal on Bogano managed to defeat the Second Sister pretty convincingly, and he had literally just obtained the rank of Knight from Cere. 

Honestly, the Second Sister just doesn't impress me much. The Rebels Inquisitors have had another decade of growth past the Second Sister's death, and were a more consistent challenge for a Knight-level Jedi (Kanan). I think Ezra should take this.

This.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

May 14th 2020, 9:22 pm
The only thing I'd add is that the titles likely refer to when they become Inquisitors rather than power.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 14th 2020, 9:42 pm
Trilla pushed Endgame Cal, she ragdolls Ezra
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

May 14th 2020, 11:13 pm
The G Canon Purist wrote:Trilla pushed Endgame Cal, she ragdolls Ezra
Did she push Endgame Cal? Going by the cutscenes, and not the gameplay, I'd say Cal is pretty clearly above her. Both on Bogano and on Nur. 

Besides, what puts Cal above Ezra? Both have insanely high end Force feats with their unique trait (Erza with his bonding, Cal with his slowing of time). But aside from that, I can think of very few, if any, feats that Cal has that Ezra hasn't replicated or surpassed.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 15th 2020, 12:38 pm
Underachiver599 wrote:Did she push Endgame Cal? Going by the cutscenes, and not the gameplay, I'd say Cal is pretty clearly above her. Both on Bogano and on Nur. 

Yes
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

May 15th 2020, 3:40 pm
The G Canon Purist wrote:
Underachiver599 wrote:Did she push Endgame Cal? Going by the cutscenes, and not the gameplay, I'd say Cal is pretty clearly above her. Both on Bogano and on Nur. 

Yes
I hardly count an ambush as pushing someone in a fair fight. But sure, she did land a Force push on him. So I guess there's some rough parity there. I still don't think that's enough to put her above Ezra.
freethedevil
freethedevil

May 16th 2020, 3:17 am
Why do we even care about cal? Does he have anything that's in the range of two inquisitors lifting a mountain together?
Jedi_Jesus
Jedi_Jesus

May 18th 2020, 8:37 am
yeah I'd lean ezra tbh. Ezra was redirecting asteroids, and solid ish? Dueling feats compared to trilla just being stated to be above the people ezra was contending with/ beating prior to seasons of growth
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 18th 2020, 8:46 am
Ezra Bridger vs. Second Sister K1734J

Ezra Bridger vs. Second Sister NLK33N

Ezra Bridger vs. Second Sister R8qAAW

Still Ezra. If S2 Ezra can hold his own against Inquisitors and end of S2 rage amped Ezra can have an edge over the 7th Sister, I don't see why the considerably stronger, more skilled and more skilled S4 version of Ezra wouldn't be able to beat the 2nd.

Last edited by BoD on May 18th 2020, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

May 18th 2020, 2:53 pm
Jedi_Jesus wrote:yeah I'd lean ezra tbh. Ezra was redirecting asteroids, and solid ish? Dueling feats compared to trilla just being stated to be above the people ezra was contending with/ beating prior to seasons of growth

Where was the asteroid thing from? Was it from the space whales thing?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 18th 2020, 2:56 pm
@TheNuisanceBird He helps Kanan to move an asteroid.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

May 18th 2020, 3:06 pm
ezra could win
DarthDuelist9
DarthDuelist9

May 18th 2020, 5:15 pm
BoD wrote:@TheNuisanceBird He helps Kanan to move an asteroid.

Well that's also from around season 1 IIRC so that would only a fraction of his power by the time of his season 4 prime.
freethedevil
freethedevil

May 19th 2020, 7:53 am
The inquistors raised a temple. Ezra's best force argument would come from scaling.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 19th 2020, 10:17 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
No, Ezra's best Force argument comes from his actual feats. The scaling is more secondary material that solidifies it.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

May 19th 2020, 4:09 pm
DarthDuelist9 wrote:Well that's also from around season 1 IIRC so that would only a fraction of his power by the time of his season 4 prime.

Anyone have the name of the episode?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 19th 2020, 4:11 pm
It's a comic.

Ezra Bridger vs. Second Sister 54972210
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

May 19th 2020, 4:13 pm
Well damn.
freethedevil
freethedevil

May 19th 2020, 4:24 pm
BoD wrote:No, Ezra's best Force argument comes from his actual feats. The scaling is more secondary material that solidifies it.
Well, in that case ezra loses since the seventh sister's feats are much better. Ezra Bridger vs. Second Sister 1220391476
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 19th 2020, 4:27 pm
freethedevil wrote:
BoD wrote:No, Ezra's best Force argument comes from his actual feats. The scaling is more secondary material that solidifies it.
Well, in that case ezra loses since the seventh sister's feats are much better. Ezra Bridger vs. Second Sister 1220391476
"The scaling is more secondary material that solidifies it". And that's a strawman. Rage amped S2 Ezra held the upper hand against her. A more powerful S3 (and especially S4) Ezra is going to even further above her.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

May 19th 2020, 4:27 pm
BoD wrote:It's a comic.

Ezra Bridger vs. Second Sister 54972210

I mean, things are weightless in space right? So moving it isn't so much a TK feat...well in the manner of lifting. That seems to be more of an accuracy feat, given they were able to hit a moving starfighter with two asteroids.
freethedevil
freethedevil

May 19th 2020, 4:38 pm
BoD wrote:
freethedevil wrote:
"The scaling is more secondary material that solidifies it". And that's a strawman. Rage amped S2 Ezra held the upper hand against her. A more powerful S3 (and especially S4) Ezra is going to even further above her.
Yeah, I don't see how scaling is "more secondary material" since scaling ezra off his fights with seventh sister is the only way you can argue he's more powerful. Scaling is essential for your argument.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum