Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
freethedevil
freethedevil

Quinlan Vos(DD) vs Mauls Empty Quinlan Vos(DD) vs Mauls

April 26th 2020, 12:13 pm
Quinlasn Vos vs SOD, ROTS, and TPM Maul

Bonus: Quinlan Vos gets DD ventress, Mauls get oppress
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Quinlan Vos(DD) vs Mauls Empty Re: Quinlan Vos(DD) vs Mauls

April 26th 2020, 12:15 pm
Quinlan gets stomped, SOD Maul could potentially solo.
Maul and Savage win the bonus.
Gianfi
Gianfi

April 26th 2020, 12:45 pm
3v1 Mauls win.

Team Vos&Ventress wins the second round. Vos>any iteration of Maul, Ventress can stalemate Oppress
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 26th 2020, 12:46 pm
Round 1: Quinlan gets wrecked. The Mauls individually lose, but they have the numbers advantage and their combined powers will just Force choke Vos, he doesn't have the sufficient Force reserves to resist being choked by all 3 of them, and then RotS Maul gets kicked around by SoD Maul and TPM Maul for being a cuck.

Round 2: Quinlan and Ventress die.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 26th 2020, 3:14 pm
r 1 and 2 vos dies
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 26th 2020, 3:32 pm
Vos only got the upper hand on Dooku due to his unpredictability that said Maul wouldn't fare much better. Maul beats Vos everytime Ventress can't help since Dooku and Maul are clearly on the same tier in Canon and Dooku can oneshot Ventress so I don't see why Maul can't.

Waiting for ROTS Maul to get more information, thus far I think he's downright insane and isn't thinking straight, we might find out that he and Ahsoka can actually take Sidious which would mean we need to raise Ahsoka too, so I am unconvinced his humiliating defeat is enough to place people like Vos with him.
freethedevil
freethedevil

April 26th 2020, 3:52 pm
> Korriban wrote:Vos only got the upper hand on Dooku due to his unpredictability that said Maul wouldn't fare much better. Maul beats Vos everytime Ventress can't help since Dooku and Maul are clearly on the same tier in Canon and Dooku can oneshot Ventress so I don't see why Maul can't.

Waiting for ROTS Maul to get more information, thus far I think he's downright insane and isn't thinking straight, we might find out that he and Ahsoka can actually take Sidious which would mean we need to raise Ahsoka too, so I am unconvinced his humiliating defeat is enough to place people like Vos with him.
There is absolutely zilch that puts maul on the same tier as dooku. Where are you getting all this scaling from?

"Ahsoka was at best equal to maul" based on what
"Dooku and maul are on the same tier" based on what.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 26th 2020, 3:55 pm
Maul has always had that madness since being cut in half, Mother Talzin restored Maul's mind and body on the surface, but Sam Witwer said that Maul's madness didn't truly leave that cave or something like that, because life sucks for him. That being said, I can sort of buy the theory that Maul's frustrations with his problems diminished his mental discipline as life keeps kicking his ass (e.g. Savage's death, Talzin's death), leading to him to making mental miscalculations against Ahsoka, but we will need some more proof, because all we have is analysis of subtext.
freethedevil
freethedevil

April 26th 2020, 4:01 pm
Maul is kobe. All the flash and style made people think he was the best. But when you take away hype, and you look at the facts, KG(Ahsoka), Duncan(Kenobi), and Shaq(Anakin) were always better.
Gianfi
Gianfi

April 26th 2020, 5:44 pm
Dooku and Vos also thought they could take on Sidious. Are we going to raise Vos too?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 26th 2020, 6:33 pm
Gianfi wrote:Dooku and Vos also thought they could take on Sidious. Are we going to raise Vos too?

Not while you have that Tumblr tier profile picture, I will actively campaign against Vos as long as the abomination remains.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 26th 2020, 6:45 pm
MY DOG ATE ONIONS!!
Gianfi
Gianfi

April 26th 2020, 6:49 pm
> Korriban wrote:
Gianfi wrote:Dooku and Vos also thought they could take on Sidious. Are we going to raise Vos too?

Not while you have that Tumblr tier profile picture, I will actively campaign against Vos as long as the abomination remains.
You are just jealous of them ahhaha ok I'll change it
Gianfi
Gianfi

April 26th 2020, 6:52 pm
> Korriban wrote:

done, you can now say that vos solos
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 26th 2020, 9:39 pm
Fair fair. Vos and Maul clash and Vos puts up a great fight but dies

Ventress gets Btfoed and Savage claps Quinlan's cheeks with his godly strength
Gianfi
Gianfi

April 27th 2020, 6:18 am
@galan007 please come and teach them to respect our lord and saviour Vos
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

April 27th 2020, 7:08 am
Legends Vos is our lord and saviour not weakass Canon Vos
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 29th 2020, 6:53 am
freethedevil wrote:Maul is kobe. All the flash and style made people think he was the best. But when you take away hype, and you look at the facts, KG(Ahsoka), Duncan(Kenobi), and Shaq(Anakin) were always better.
I've changed my mind; the Mauls get rag dolled continuously.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum