Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gaunter O'Dimm
Gaunter O'Dimm

Kyle Katarn Respect Thread - Updated and Expanded Empty Kyle Katarn Respect Thread - Updated and Expanded

April 8th 2020, 1:10 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey everyone

For the past few months we've been working with @Fated Xtasy on a major upgrade to the already existing Kyle Katarn Respect Thread by WolfMyth209. Unfortunately due to technical difficulties (spontaneous changes of fonts size, vanishing line breakes, static gifs et. cet.) I was unable to successfully convert the thread to Suspect Insight format. Either I have two left hands (which is completely possible), or there's something wrong with the editor. Apparently Fated Xtasy had similar difficulties when trying to convert one of his own threads to this format.

Regardless, the thread is finished and has been posted on Comic Vine. The link is below:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/kyle-katarn-respect-thread-updated-and-expanded-2075921/

If you're interested, consider sharing your thoughts either here or on Comic Vine. Me and Fated will both appreciate it.

Cheers!

Last edited by Gaunter O'Dimm on April 15th 2020, 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

Kyle Katarn Respect Thread - Updated and Expanded Empty Re: Kyle Katarn Respect Thread - Updated and Expanded

April 8th 2020, 1:50 pm
Good work. Much needed
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

Kyle Katarn Respect Thread - Updated and Expanded Empty Re: Kyle Katarn Respect Thread - Updated and Expanded

April 9th 2020, 1:29 am
There's a lot of fat to be thinned out but a good thread
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

April 10th 2020, 6:52 am
Great work! There were several quotes I had never seen before, mainly the ones addressing the Boba Fett duel.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum