Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

The Power of Ludo Kressh Empty The Power of Ludo Kressh

April 6th 2020, 5:03 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
The Sith of Marka Ragnos' time were stronger than in the time of the Exiles' reign:

Chronicles of the Old Republic wrote:Meanwhile, on the far side of the galaxy, the Sith Empire has grown powerful through centuries of dark Force wielding and magic and the hundred-year rule of the greatest Dark Lord of the Sith, MARKA RAGNOS.

The Exiles themselves were more powerful than any who came before them due to the Star Map:

Ajunta Pall, Knights of the Old Republic wrote:We revered power and threw off the teachings of our old masters. It... we were not the first to fall to the dark side. But we... had more power than those before us. It... came from elsewhere...

Ludo Kressh was amongst the two mightiest Sith Lords of the ancient Sith Empire after Ragnos died:

The Dark Side Sourcebook wrote:Many powerful Sith seek to gain control of the Empire. The strongest of these are Ludo Kressh and Naga Sadow, who both command impressive bands of followers from among the Sith.

The Dark Side Sourcebook wrote:When Marka Ragnos, the Dark Lord of the Sith, finally expired after a century of iron-fisted rule, two powerful Sith Lords were in a position to claim his title as supreme ruler of the Sith Empire.

This means that Ludo Kressh is even more powerful than the likes of the Exiles and even moreso, King Adas. Adas' holocron pretty much crippled Qui-Gon Jinn's power and exhausted him:

Jedi Quest Special Edition: Followers wrote:Qui-Gon immediately anchored himself to the cliff and reached out to the Force to try and stop the fall. But the dark energy in the giant crevasse worked against him. He felt oddly exhausted and had little ability to concentrate.

--

"I don't see anything," Obi-Wan said. His voice sounded strangely hollow, and Qui-Gon wasn't sure if it was because of the chasm, his fall, or because they were so close to the Holocron. The concentration of dark knowledge could tap one's strength. He certainly weakened himself. But the strange hollow feeling also let Qui-Gon know they were on the right track. He felt at once repelled and drawn closer.

--

Qui-Gon's mind reeled. He could feel that they were close to the Holocron. Very close. He tried to focus, to find its location, but the dark side was playing tricks with his mind. It was so near and still beyond his mental vision. There was so much he didn't understand. If Lundi had held the Holocron, where was it now? Did someone else have it? Had he been unable to handle the power?

Qui-Gon Jinn was equal in Force augmentative power to Darth Maul:

Episode I Journal: Darth Maul wrote:I accelerate my pace, calling on my anger to increase my power. My footwork has never been so brilliant. I use the shifting sand as resistance. My lightness and quickness will defeat this man, with his large body, his heavy movements. But he is graceful, this Jedi. The sand doesn't seem to hamper him. He is never off balance, no matter where or how I strike. Our blows send shudders through my body. He meets my strength. Our lightsabers clash and sizzle. Dust and sand rise around us. I never lose my rhythm.

The Phantom Menace Movie Storybook wrote:Outside, Qui-Gon and Darth Maul battled on. Energy crackled as their weapons clashed. They leapt over one another and twisted in the air, each trying to gain the advantage. As the ship approached them, they both looked up. In a flash, Qui-Gon leapt to the spacecraft ramp. Darth Maul tried to follow, but Qui-Gon knocked him back onto the desert floor.

Tatooine Showdown - Episode I - Cinema Scenes wrote:Returning from Mos Espa with Anakin Skywalker, Qui-Gon is ambushed by a figure in flowing dark robes - it is the evil Darth Maul. Ordering Anakin to the ship, Qui-Gon matches his awesome Jedi skill against the Sith Lord's sinister power. Both escape with their lives, but it would not be their last meeting.

It doesn't end here for Ludo Kressh however. His tomb is found by Meetra Surik; at this point now four planets into her journey:

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Prima Official Game Guide wrote:Buried under a mountain of rock at the back of the Shyrack Cave, this ancient tomb conceals a great evil power. Ludo Kressh, Sith Lord, is buried here, and his life force still haunts the halls and passages.

Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords wrote:"The power I felt coming from the cave is just ahead. I believe you are strong enough to enter the tomb. This tomb has not been plundered. Its mysteries may still be intact! But so might its traps. Take great caution!"

Her companions aren't powerful enough to enter the tomb at all:

Atton Rand, Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords wrote:"What... is that? Can't go any further..."

Brianna the Handmaiden, Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords wrote:"This is a barrier of the dark side, I cannot pass."

Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords wrote:"I just can't move forward! Can you do this without me?"

Visas Marr, Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords wrote:"I sense a great presence within this tomb."

Kreia, Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords wrote:"You will have to face the dangers of this tomb alone. Are you ready?"

Meetra herself is incapable of entering the tomb until she's powerful enough with the light side of the Force:

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Prima Official Game Guide wrote:The hidden tomb within blocks entry to those who haven't dedicated themselves to one side of the Force.

Inside the tomb, Meetra faces illusions that are capable of killing her by driving her insane and consuming her in dark side energy:

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Prima Official Game Guide wrote:Other Jedi have tried to explore the tomb, but they didn't make it.

These are generated by the power of the tomb's energies:

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Prima Official Game Guide wrote:Malak and his companions aren't real; they are phantoms generated by the intense dark-side power concentrated in this tomb.

Meetra doesn't 'stand a chance' against the 'overwhelming' power of these phantoms:

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Prima Official Game Guide wrote:You don't stand a chance against the overwhelming power of all your companions at once.

The energies of Ludo Kressh's tomb is too powerful for a Meetra who has 'almost completely restored' her connection to the Force and has to be on nearly on par with the Meetra that kills Darth Sion, who on a less powerful nexus was too powerful for Lonna Vash; a Sith Bastila level Force-user and then Darth Traya, both of whom were empowered by a 'colossal geyser' tier dark side nexus. A Traya who is then, naturally, far more powerful than the one who decimated three Sith Bastila tier Masters in Zez-Kai Ell, Kavar and Vrook Lamar.

Ludo Kressh himself naturally dwarfs the power of his own tomb, clearly a genuine powerhouse.

Last edited by LadyKulvax on April 6th 2020, 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Geistalt
Geistalt

The Power of Ludo Kressh Empty Re: The Power of Ludo Kressh

April 6th 2020, 6:11 am
XoXaan > Soa confirmed
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 6th 2020, 10:24 am
one question how do you justify that ludo can get cucked by bricks?
AncientPower
AncientPower

April 6th 2020, 10:49 am
By not taking a cheapshot seriously.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 6th 2020, 10:55 am
its was not a cheapshot imao
AncientPower
AncientPower

The Power of Ludo Kressh Empty ap stars

April 6th 2020, 11:43 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
He literally threw a brick at him from the side whilst acting like he'd attack him directly.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 6th 2020, 12:45 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:He literally threw a brick at him from the side whilst acting like he'd attack him directly.
scan?
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

April 6th 2020, 8:12 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:
LadyKulvax wrote:He literally threw a brick at him from the side whilst acting like he'd attack him directly.
scan?

The Power of Ludo Kressh XWn1CWEjI_ea58Z0dfz7qVHJ2RTdEKczffkfE6yTwp9tT_fQB5bQ5xstaKRBwHqsoK95rTUh7YTV=s1600

The Power of Ludo Kressh GOHkYErZVZDEld0nn3HJakJ8Ij-kHRrpr4D5hWMc0cjFNr2FR-8RuP8r-8FMxc4Ml7aPGDm9MGNX=s1600
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum