Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

B-Team vs Dooku’s acolytes Empty B-Team vs Dooku’s acolytes

March 31st 2020, 10:46 am
Team Dooku: Dooku, Ventress, Sora bulq and Quinlan Vos

B-Team: Windu, Kit, Kolar and Saesee tinn

Standard rules 
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

B-Team vs Dooku’s acolytes Empty Re: B-Team vs Dooku’s acolytes

March 31st 2020, 10:51 am
Either way
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

March 31st 2020, 10:52 am
I'll say it before curry, Kolar solos
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

March 31st 2020, 10:59 am
Windu defeats Dooku. Ventress would take any of the others, but any of them would take Vos (assuming Legends). Bulq is somewhere around their level. It won't really matter in the end because of Windu.

Jedi win, good fight.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 31st 2020, 11:28 am
I'm gonna say it boys, Dooku beats Windu.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 31st 2020, 11:36 am
Late TCW or prime Windu beats Dooku. Sora can match any of the B-team, as can Ventress (for an extended amount of time, at least) but once Windu finishes with Dooku he helps the B-team clear up. Vos is ridiculously out of his league here.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 31st 2020, 12:18 pm
B-team wreck. Mace takes Dooku, Tiin and Kolar can both wreck Ventress individually, and Kit’s Shii-Cho allows him to take Bulq and Vos.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 31st 2020, 12:25 pm
b team wrecks windu can possibly solo
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 31st 2020, 12:42 pm
There is no way Tiin or Kolar being able to wreck Ventress. They may win individually (which I doubt Kolar can do anyways), and Fisto isn't going to contend with both Bulq and Vos. Bulq himself is enough to challenge him.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 31st 2020, 12:45 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
You don’t even know what you’re talking about
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 31st 2020, 12:47 pm
Also no way Windu soloing this.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 31st 2020, 12:48 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:You don’t even know what you’re talking about

Then explain why Kolar can even beat Ventress, Harambe.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

March 31st 2020, 12:49 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:I'm gonna say it boys, Dooku beats Windu.
Curious to know why you think so when Mace has more hype going for him?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 31st 2020, 12:55 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:

You’re not worthy of the wank. Neither is the entire forum save a select few. I will leave you to mindlessly mope your head around like a baboon and voice your consistently incorrect opinions, as I know that I have a clarity that you do not. Keep up the poor work, fishmonger
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 31st 2020, 12:59 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:

You’re not worthy of the wank. Neither is the entire forum save a select few. I will leave you to mindlessly mope your head around like a baboon and voice your consistently incorrect opinions, as I know that I have a clarity that you do not. Keep up the poor work, fishmonger

Great, now I am totally convinced that Kolar stomps Ventress effortlessly. Great debating skills Curry, almost as good as Tiin's.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 31st 2020, 1:03 pm
Thank you Roth Del Masona
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

March 31st 2020, 1:03 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:
CuckedCurry wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:

Great, now I am totally convinced that Kolar stomps Ventress effortlessly. Great debating skills Curry, almost as good as Tiin's.
🇪🇭
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

March 31st 2020, 1:48 pm
Also Dooku's team wins
Gianfi
Gianfi

March 31st 2020, 1:50 pm
Did some Vos cosplayer bully you? Lol the underestimation here is insane and beyond ridicolous. He has far better feats than Tiin, like beating two morgukai warriors who had defeated Aayla (he was even a bit wounded), then he  defeated Skorr, then again he engaged Bulq. The same Bulq who was one of the greatest Jedi of the order, held his own against Windu and even force pushed him. Talking about Aayla, during the clone wars she defeated Aura Sing, the same bounty hunter who, 10 years earlier, killed Sharad Hett, who was one of the greatest Jedi around, he was at least around the level of these Jedi councilors. He also dominated K’kruhk, who was able to stalemate 22 BBY Ventress. Really I have never seen such underestimation against Vos in any other forum, just here. He is not even that popular like Vader who surely has many fanboys but also haters. I think some people here saying he is out of his league didn’t even read the Republic series about him (which is one of the best of the old continuity) and just speaks by looking at a few scans.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 31st 2020, 2:04 pm
Gianfi wrote:Did some Vos cosplayer bully you? Lol the underestimation here is insane and beyond ridicolous. He has far better feats than Tiin, like beating two morgukai warriors who had defeated Aayla (he was even a bit wounded), then he  defeated Skorr, then again he engaged Bulq. The same Bulq who was one of the greatest Jedi of the order, held his own against Windu and even force pushed him. Talking about Aayla, during the clone wars she defeated Aura Sing, the same bounty hunter who, 10 years earlier, killed Sharad Hett, who was one of the greatest Jedi around, he was at least around the level of these Jedi councilors. He also dominated K’kruhk, who was able to stalemate 22 BBY Ventress. Really I have never seen such underestimation against Vos in any other forum, just here. He is not even that popular like Vader who surely has many fanboys but also haters. I think some people here saying he is out of his league didn’t even read the Republic series about him (which is one of the best of the old continuity) and just speaks by looking at a few scans.
B-Team vs Dooku’s acolytes 39523600  nani the fuck your referring?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 31st 2020, 2:05 pm
Did you forget the time when Kolar obliterated Vos, and did you miss the several quotes from the ROTS novel labelling Tiin, Kolar and Fisto being among the greatest combatants the offer has ever created, and being the best the order had to offer (on Coruscant, which still had notable Jedi such as Anakin Skywalker, Even Piell, Cin Drallig, and Shaak Ti present on the planet) with regards to beating Palpatine. 

Not to mention that this is exact same team was handpicked by Mace to accompany him in taking the rig, which was an entire fortress-worth of bounty hunters. Then you have Kenobi outright saying that if Sidious had somehow taken Mace & co in a straight-up fight, he and Yoda would stand no chance of taking Palpatine at all—a sentiment echoed by Palpatine himself, as in the novel he straight up baits Tiin and Kolar into dropping their guard, and in the film using a confusion haze to mess with their senses.
Gianfi
Gianfi

March 31st 2020, 6:14 pm
I knew someone would have brought up the Kolar thing. First of all, during the course of the war Vos grew in power (Dooku himself comments on him getting better). I guess this is referring to Peak Vos, who is after his duel with Bulq, when he defeated his inner demons and so on. Secondly, Vos was a double agent back then so he wasn’t going to fight back or anything. Thirdly, and I think this is the most important thing, while is this is true that Kolar landed a kick on Vos and put him under arrest (I think most people saw that page) if you go on a few panels you see that Vos recovers his lightsaber, blocks a strike or two by Kolar, than uses a distraction to escape since, as I said, he was actually still working for the Jedi. Saying that Vos obliterated by Kolar is like saying that Yoda got obliterated by Sidious because you only saw the first seconds of their duel. But then you go on and see that after getting fried Yoda gets up and the fight continues. Same thing happened with Vos vs Kolar, a Vos not interested in fighting got kicked to the ground, then got up, blocked a few strikes and then escaped. Besides, as I said, Vos later improved by training his saber skills with Dooku, fighting his inner demons, getting Andeddu’s saber crystal and so on. Considering that he held his own, or even defeated Jedi or Dark Jedi who held their own against the likes of Windu and Ventress, I’d say by RotS he is around their level at least. Maybe not at the start of the war, but later on, yes
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 31st 2020, 6:50 pm
 Same thing happened with Vos vs Kolar, a Vos not interested in fighting got kicked to the ground, then got up, blocked a few strikes and then escaped. Besides, as I said, Vos later improved by training his saber skills with Dooku, fighting his inner demons, getting Andeddu’s saber crystal and so on. Considering that he held his own, or even defeated Jedi or Dark Jedi who held their own against the likes of Windu and Ventress, I’d say by RotS he is around their level at least. Maybe not at the start of the war, but later on, yes

I suggest you check that fight again.

B-Team vs Dooku’s acolytes Rco01311B-Team vs Dooku’s acolytes Rco01411B-Team vs Dooku’s acolytes Rco01512

Vos gets diarmed pretty quickly, draws his saber, re-engages while declaring Kolar is now his enemy (and thus he's fighting back), Kolar breaks through his defences yet again, and then he frees the animals and escapes. And what Jedi or dark Jedi did he hold his own against that held their own against Mace or Ventress? Sora Bulq? Bulq was smacking him around until Thome and Aayla combined their powers to help him. While Vos was hindered, there's no reason to think Vos improved so dramatically that he could go from being stomped by Kolar to posing anything other than a minor threat to the B-team, let alone Mace.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

March 31st 2020, 7:11 pm
Thumbs up emoji
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum