Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?  Empty When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?

March 23rd 2020, 4:06 pm
As the title says. In Legends when did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council or other Clone Wars Era Force users such as ROTS Sidious, Ventress, or Dooku. 

Bonus's: Coleman Trebor and Qui-Gon Jinn. Jinn isn't ROTS but I often think about when Luke and Obi-Wan surpassed him. 

I'll start with Tier 7:

For people like Fisto, Koon, and Ti, I'd say Luke as of ROTJ could definitely push a close fight and I'd possibly put him over Legends Ventress but only slightly. I'd say by Shadows of Mindor he's surpassed them. 

Ki-Adi Mundi I'd say is anywhere from 7-8 and due to their feats it'd definitely be an even fight if it's ROTJ Luke.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?  Empty Re: When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?

March 23rd 2020, 4:16 pm
Around 3aby
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?  Empty Re: When did Luke surpass each member of the ROTS Council/Clone Wars Era Force Users?

March 23rd 2020, 4:47 pm
Tier 7: 3 ABY. 
Tier 8: Eh, pre-DE.
Tier 9s (ROTS titans): end of DE or after.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

March 23rd 2020, 5:13 pm
Mid-DE Luke is already above the RotS titans, then grows enormously from there on out.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 23rd 2020, 7:33 pm
Tier 7,8,9 is for combat skill only please. dont use this bullshit scaling for anything other than trying to prove that yoda could duel 100 kit fistos (reference to an comment i made.. wow how fast time flies) please, thanks.

since u did use the tiering, ill assume u meant skill.

when did he surpass kit fisto, plo koon, and people like that? without the force helping him in any way, i assume after or during ROTJ. maybe by COPL, as thats 4 years later or some such. with the force helping him, prolly by ROTJ

tier 8s huh... hmm prolly by the thrawn trilogy. he grows pretty damn quickly, so im i can see him getting that good that fast.

tier 9? i mean, by DE, i would assume its already a given, but i cant see him being a 9 before that, so ill go with DE
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 23rd 2020, 7:51 pm
tier 7: Since Esb and posterior to that specific date,his feats against vader prove that even if the dark lord of the sith was toying with him
tier 8: ROTJ and during the truce at bakura by this point luke grow considerably even in the force and saber ability 
tier 9: MID DE and after
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

March 24th 2020, 7:02 am
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:Tier 7,8,9 is for combat skill only please. dont use this bullshit scaling for anything other than trying to prove that yoda could duel 100 kit fistos (reference to an comment i made.. wow how fast time flies) please, thanks.

when did he surpass kit fisto, plo koon, and people like that? without the force helping him in any way, i assume after or during ROTJ. maybe by COPL, as thats 4 years later or some such. with the force helping him, prolly by ROTJ

tier 8s huh... hmm prolly by the thrawn trilogy. he grows pretty damn quickly, so im i can see him getting that good that fast.

tier 9? i mean, by DE, i would assume its already a given, but i cant see him being a 9 before that, so ill go with DE

What?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 24th 2020, 1:09 pm
I'm on my phone right now. Mind if I answer to this later?
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

March 24th 2020, 3:52 pm
BoD wrote:Tier 7: 3 ABY. 
Tier 8: Eh, pre-DE.
Tier 9s (ROTS titans): end of DE or after.

You'd put ESB Luke on their level?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 24th 2020, 3:54 pm
Some of them, yes.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 24th 2020, 3:56 pm
Latham2000 wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:Tier 7,8,9 is for combat skill only please. dont use this bullshit scaling for anything other than trying to prove that yoda could duel 100 kit fistos (reference to an comment i made.. wow how fast time flies) please, thanks.

What?
sorry i took so long. i found the interview on reddit, if u dont mind 
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5d8ovp/nic_gillard_just_revealed_that_there_are_9_forms/?st=ivljdm4d&sh=aec87fa6
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum