Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

NEW: Rosario Dawson cast as Ahsoka Tano in The Mandalorian Empty NEW: Rosario Dawson cast as Ahsoka Tano in The Mandalorian

March 20th 2020, 5:07 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

NEW: Rosario Dawson cast as Ahsoka Tano in The Mandalorian Empty Re: NEW: Rosario Dawson cast as Ahsoka Tano in The Mandalorian

March 20th 2020, 5:11 pm
oh man thats cool. finally get to see her again
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

NEW: Rosario Dawson cast as Ahsoka Tano in The Mandalorian Empty Re: NEW: Rosario Dawson cast as Ahsoka Tano in The Mandalorian

March 20th 2020, 5:20 pm
I sense we're going to have a Titans Starfire situation.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 20th 2020, 6:14 pm
BoD wrote:I sense we're going to have a Titans Starfire situation.
thats kinda racist
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 20th 2020, 6:26 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
thats kinda racist
...In what world is that racist?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 20th 2020, 6:32 pm
BoD wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
thats kinda racist
issa a joke mate
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 20th 2020, 6:39 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
BoD wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
thats kinda racist
issa a joke mate
🇪🇭
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 20th 2020, 8:46 pm
BoD wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
BoD wrote:
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
thats kinda racist
issa a joke mate
🇪🇭
🇪🇭
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

March 20th 2020, 8:57 pm
Um... anyways...  NEW: Rosario Dawson cast as Ahsoka Tano in The Mandalorian 1306544554

With Ahsoka officially appearing in Season 2, that also makes an Ezra/Sabine cameo far more likely. I wonder who would play them. NEW: Rosario Dawson cast as Ahsoka Tano in The Mandalorian 1668617588
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 20th 2020, 10:08 pm
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
Great cast and Ahsoka is more powerful than ever with n-word pass.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

March 20th 2020, 11:00 pm
King Joker wrote:Um... anyways...  NEW: Rosario Dawson cast as Ahsoka Tano in The Mandalorian 1306544554

With Ahsoka officially appearing in Season 2, that also makes an Ezra/Sabine cameo far more likely. I wonder who would play them. NEW: Rosario Dawson cast as Ahsoka Tano in The Mandalorian 1668617588
that too. now im thinking of other characters that havent died yet lol MACE WINDU THEORY ANYONE???
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 20th 2020, 11:24 pm
King Joker wrote:Um... anyways...  NEW: Rosario Dawson cast as Ahsoka Tano in The Mandalorian 1306544554

Ok, NOW I'm very interested.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 20th 2020, 11:30 pm
:0 ahsoka live action adaptation
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 20th 2020, 11:34 pm
Have her say something like "Vader was too powerful for me, I felt his conflict during our duel. Part of him wanted to be Anakin for the first time in decades, but the other part was just hate, when Vader accepted his hate he could have picked me up and thrown me across the room with the force, but he chose to duel me, chose to beat me on my terms just to prove how much better than me he was. I felt the emperor's power, but Vader was even stronger, better, and more knowledgeable on the dark-side."
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

March 20th 2020, 11:46 pm
> Korriban wrote:Have her say something like "Vader was too powerful for me, I felt his conflict during our duel. Part of him wanted to be Anakin for the first time in decades, but the other part was just hate, when Vader accepted his hate he could have picked me up and thrown me across the room with the force, but he chose to duel me, chose to beat me on my terms just to prove how much better than me he was. I felt the emperor's power, but Vader was even stronger, better, and more knowledgeable on the dark-side."

SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

March 21st 2020, 6:18 am
Interesting but it strikes me as odd not to get Ashley Eckstein to play her, shes only two years younger than Dawson so she's the perfect age to play her
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 22nd 2020, 12:52 pm
@SithSauce Probably a height and appearance thing. Dawson is around 5'7 while Eckstein is about 5'2, so pretty short. Plus, I'm not sure how well she'd blend with the character looks wise after the make-up.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

March 22nd 2020, 1:49 pm
King Joker wrote:
> Korriban wrote:Have her say something like "Vader was too powerful for me, I felt his conflict during our duel. Part of him wanted to be Anakin for the first time in decades, but the other part was just hate, when Vader accepted his hate he could have picked me up and thrown me across the room with the force, but he chose to duel me, chose to beat me on my terms just to prove how much better than me he was. I felt the emperor's power, but Vader was even stronger, better, and more knowledgeable on the dark-side."

LMAO love you Joker you funny little fella
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum