Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Reynard (Ethanion)
Reynard (Ethanion)

The root of Vaapad? Nick, Ian and Sam talk about Darth Sidious versus Mace Windu. Empty The root of Vaapad? Nick, Ian and Sam talk about Darth Sidious versus Mace Windu.

March 17th 2020, 7:44 pm
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

The root of Vaapad? Nick, Ian and Sam talk about Darth Sidious versus Mace Windu. Empty Re: The root of Vaapad? Nick, Ian and Sam talk about Darth Sidious versus Mace Windu.

March 17th 2020, 7:50 pm
You cut Samuel Jackson off mid-sentence? You monster.
Geistalt
Geistalt

The root of Vaapad? Nick, Ian and Sam talk about Darth Sidious versus Mace Windu. Empty Re: The root of Vaapad? Nick, Ian and Sam talk about Darth Sidious versus Mace Windu.

March 17th 2020, 8:18 pm
I just realized Palpatine literally throws his lightsaber out the window.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

March 23rd 2020, 3:52 pm
Geistalt wrote:I just realized Palpatine literally throws his lightsaber out the window.

That's a good catch. I never noticed it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum