Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Thoughts on Orson Krennic as a character? Empty Thoughts on Orson Krennic as a character?

March 13th 2020, 3:02 pm
The question is what is your subjective opinion of Director Krennic as a character. This is what he looks like if you didn't watch Rogue One:

Thoughts on Orson Krennic as a character? MV5BYmQwZDBjNzAtYTEwNS00ZjVjLWJmZmUtYzViYzY1MTcyNmU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,742_AL_
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

Thoughts on Orson Krennic as a character? Empty Re: Thoughts on Orson Krennic as a character?

March 13th 2020, 4:38 pm
I honestly really enjoyed the character. A stooge with an over-inflated sense of self-importance. It's an interesting dynamic for a Star Wars villain, and something we don't see often in the franchise
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

Thoughts on Orson Krennic as a character? Empty Re: Thoughts on Orson Krennic as a character?

March 13th 2020, 8:16 pm
Lame
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 14th 2020, 1:14 pm
carismatic but useless
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 2nd 2020, 7:01 pm
He's got like a sociopathic disregard for life, his ambition is his greatest goal. He's very compelling.

I found myself feeling bad for Krennic after reading catalclysm, because everyone in Rouge One is breathing down his neck constantly. Like I genuinely cannot imagine the kind of stress someone would feel when both Tarkin and Vader are annoyed with you and everyone else scoffs.

Poor guy.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 2nd 2020, 7:14 pm
> Korriban wrote:He's got like a sociopathic disregard for life, his ambition is his greatest goal. He's very compelling.

I found myself feeling bad for Krennic after reading catalclysm, because everyone in Rouge One is breathing down his neck constantly. Like I genuinely cannot imagine the kind of stress someone would feel when both Tarkin and Vader are annoyed with you and everyone else scoffs.

Poor guy.

Don't forget how he got treated by Bane.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

April 3rd 2020, 2:32 am
I liked him in Rogue one, his ambition kept me interested
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 3rd 2020, 12:13 pm
poor guy imagine being intimidated by Bane in 2012 and then intimidated by Darth Vader in 2016
Galan007
Galan007

April 3rd 2020, 6:26 pm
The best thing about Krennic was Tarkin utterly humiliating him, imo.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

April 3rd 2020, 9:50 pm
Galan007 wrote:The best thing about Krennic was Tarkin utterly humiliating him, imo.
I dunno, I dug Vader making dad jokes at Krennic's expense. Tarkin making a joke out of him was pretty great as well, though. 

Krennic was also a great source of memes which I still use to this day with my friends.
Galan007
Galan007

April 3rd 2020, 10:27 pm
Yes! Vader trolling him was excellent as well.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 4th 2020, 9:19 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum