Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
QuakeBlood
QuakeBlood

Darth Maul (unarmed) vs Knights of Ren Empty Darth Maul (unarmed) vs Knights of Ren

March 9th 2020, 7:14 pm
Darth Maul (unarmed) vs Knights of Ren 200

Darth Maul (unarmed) vs Knights of Ren SameThinBigmouthbass-size_restricted

Canon Fight

Maul replace Kylo Ren

Maul has no lightsaber

Who wins?
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

Darth Maul (unarmed) vs Knights of Ren Empty Re: Darth Maul (unarmed) vs Knights of Ren

March 9th 2020, 7:15 pm
You know it just dawns on me, does Maul in Canon even have any unarmed H2H feats? I only recall him using MA with a lightsaber or when it wasn't activated, it wasn't really a fight, just a quick strike.

But maybe I'm forgetting something.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Maul (unarmed) vs Knights of Ren Empty Re: Darth Maul (unarmed) vs Knights of Ren

March 9th 2020, 7:28 pm
Zenwolf wrote:You know it just dawns on me, does Maul in Canon even have any unarmed H2H feats? I only recall him using MA with a lightsaber or when it wasn't activated, it wasn't really a fight, just a quick strike.

He beat Vizsla fairly easy IIRC.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

March 9th 2020, 7:31 pm
He absolutely smacks.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

March 9th 2020, 7:35 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:
Zenwolf wrote:You know it just dawns on me, does Maul in Canon even have any unarmed H2H feats? I only recall him using MA with a lightsaber or when it wasn't activated, it wasn't really a fight, just a quick strike.

He beat Vizsla fairly easy IIRC.
Ehh....that wasn't really a fight though, I mean...yeah it was during the fight but it was more of an ending blow, they didn't really exchange fisticuffs. Maul just disarmed him and then just kinda threw him around when the fight was essentially over.
The God Emperor
The God Emperor

March 17th 2020, 3:41 pm
Malgus wrecks
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 17th 2020, 3:44 pm
The God Emperor wrote:Malgus wrecks

Malgus?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum